1. What is the outcome variable in response efficacy?
- Message acceptance
- Behaviour avoidance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Maddux & Rogers (1983), what was the main effect for efficacy of coping response
- High efficacy = greater expectation that quitting will avoid ill effects
- Interaction = bigger effect of belief in outcome severity for high-self efficacy groups > low
- High probability = higher expectancy of developing ill effects of smoking
3. What are the two types of efficacy in protection-motivation theory?
- Motivation efficacy and response efficacy
- Response efficacy and self efficacy
- Self efficacy and outcome efficacy
- Response efficacy and outcome efficacy
4. In Maddux & Rogers (1983), which of these was NOT a variable in the 2x2x2x2 design?
- Outcome severity
- Efficacy of coping response
- Self-efficacy expectancy of performing the coping response
- Response severity
- Probability of occurence of threatened event
5. In Azjen's (1991) theory of planned behaviour, what are the 3 core inputs?
- Behavioural beliefs, normative beliefs, control beliefs
- Behavioural beliefs, normative beliefs, efficacy beliefs
- Normative beliefs, efficacy beliefs, control beliefs
- Efficacy beliefs, control beliefs, Informative beliefs