1. Which of these is NOT an explanation of Zimbardo (1971)?
- Roles & conformity
- Dehumanisation and deindividuation
- Example of institutional power
- Situational and dispositional behaviour
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Diffusion of responsibility
- Social support
- Uniformed action
3. In Burger's (2009) replication of Milgram (1963), where was the 'point of no return'?
4. Which of these is a factor influencing obedience?
- Support systems
- Shared goals
- Romantic attraction
5. In Milgram (1963) what % of participants continued to 300V?