1. In Milgram (1963) what % of participants continued to 450V?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an explanation of Zimbardo (1971)?
- Example of institutional power
- Dehumanisation and deindividuation
- Situational and dispositional behaviour
- Roles & conformity
3. Which of these is NOT one of Ravens (1965) types of power?
- Educational power
- Legitimate Power
- Coercive Power
- Referent Power
- Reward Power
- Informational/expert power
4. Which of these is a factor influencing obedience?
- Shared goals
- Romantic attraction
- Support systems
5. Which of these is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Diffusion of responsibility
- Uniformed action
- Social support