1. Which of these is NOT an explanation of Zimbardo (1971)?
- Situational and dispositional behaviour
- Example of institutional power
- Dehumanisation and deindividuation
- Roles & conformity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Milgram (1963) what % of participants continued to 300V?
3. Which of these is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Social support
- Uniformed action
- Diffusion of responsibility
4. In Burger (2009), what was the modelled refusal condition?
- A second confederate teacher present, refused to continue after 75V
- A second confederate learner present, refused to continue after 75V
5. Which of these is NOT one of Ravens (1965) types of power?
- Legitimate Power
- Informational/expert power
- Referent Power
- Coercive Power
- Educational power
- Reward Power