1. In Milgram (1963) what % of participants continued to 300V?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Social Identity theory explain conformity?
- Group membership and intergroup relations; self categorisation and social comparison to in/outgroup.
- Diffusion of Responsibility
- Identification with the role to be conformed. Self categorisation and social comparison to in/outgroup.
3. Which of these is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Diffusion of responsibility
- Social support
- Uniformed action
4. In Burger (2009), what was the modelled refusal condition?
- A second confederate teacher present, refused to continue after 75V
- A second confederate learner present, refused to continue after 75V
5. Which of these is NOT one of Ravens (1965) types of power?
- Coercive Power
- Referent Power
- Educational power
- Informational/expert power
- Legitimate Power
- Reward Power