1. Which of these does STS NOT respond to (Alison et al, 2000)?
- Hand movement
- Eye gaze
- Face movement
- Body movement
- Hand action
- Mouth movement
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. STS best responds to?
- Static and dynamic action
- Dynamic action
- Static bodies and body parts
- Moving bodies and body parts
3. Does the view-independent stage only need to receive one input?
- Yes as it is the last in the hierarchy
- No as it is not the last in the hierarchy
4. Which is the correct order for how bodies are processed (Downing et al 2001)?
- Other object and object parts > whole bodies > face parts > body parts
- Whole bodies > body parts > face parts > other objects and object parts
- Face parts > body parts > whole bodies > other objects and object parts
- Body parts > other objects and object parts > face parts > Whole bodies
5. Toddlers can...?
- Have Theory of Mind
- Understand goal directed action
- Attend human bodies