1. Which is the correct order for how bodies are processed (Downing et al 2001)?
- Face parts > body parts > whole bodies > other objects and object parts
- Other object and object parts > whole bodies > face parts > body parts
- Whole bodies > body parts > face parts > other objects and object parts
- Body parts > other objects and object parts > face parts > Whole bodies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In an fMRI study of congenitally deaf pps and ASL, what did ASL activate?
3. Pre-schoolers can...?
- Understand goal directed action
- Have Theory of Mind
- Attend human bodies
4. (Pitcher et al, 2009) In a study using TMS and an object discrimination task, what resulted from disruption to OFA?
- Body processing but not face or object processing
- Face processing but not object or body processing
- Object processing but not face or body processing
5. What are highly reciprocally connected for EMOTIONAL body language?
- EBA and amygdala
- STS and amygdala
- STS, EBA and amygdala
- STS and EBA