1. Are bodies processed > other objects?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do blind children use hand gestures with other blind children?
- Yes, indicating an integral part in speech
- No, indicating a secondary role in speech
3. Which is the correct order for how bodies are processed (Downing et al 2001)?
- Whole bodies > body parts > face parts > other objects and object parts
- Body parts > other objects and object parts > face parts > Whole bodies
- Face parts > body parts > whole bodies > other objects and object parts
- Other object and object parts > whole bodies > face parts > body parts
4. What are highly reciprocally connected for EMOTIONAL body language?
- EBA and amygdala
- STS and EBA
- STS and amygdala
- STS, EBA and amygdala
5. What does observation of hand actions result in (Rizzolatti et al, 1996)
- PET activity in STS and IFG
- PET activity in OFA and EBA
- fMRI activity in STS and IFG
- fMRI activity in OFA and EBA