1. What are highly reciprocally connected for EMOTIONAL body language?
- STS, EBA and amygdala
- STS and amygdala
- STS and EBA
- EBA and amygdala
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an important reason for why we need action perception?
- Threat detection
- Dedicated cortical systems
- Evolutionary advantages
- Theory of mind
- Reproductive success
- Humans are highly social & highly complex in their socialisation
3. What do intentions imply?
- Means (measures to achieve) and functional goals
- Ends (wanting something) and means (measures to achieve)
- Goal conciousness and ends (wanting something)
- Functional goal and phenomenal state
4. Does the view-independent stage only need to receive one input?
- Yes as it is the last in the hierarchy
- No as it is not the last in the hierarchy
5. Which is the correct order for how bodies are processed (Downing et al 2001)?
- Face parts > body parts > whole bodies > other objects and object parts
- Other object and object parts > whole bodies > face parts > body parts
- Whole bodies > body parts > face parts > other objects and object parts
- Body parts > other objects and object parts > face parts > Whole bodies