1. What is a criticism of Simulation theory?
- Relies on correlational evidence
- Cognitive systems not considered
- How do we inhibit the spontaneous movement?
- The role of TOM is important to consider
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If humans had a MNS, where would they be theoretically found?
- Premotor cortex
3. Does listening to words that use the tongue increase tongue MEPs?
4. What blocks the mechanoreceptor input to tell you that you are not being touched?
- Re-entrant circuits in basal ganglia
- Alpha motor neurones
- A nerve block in brachial plexus
- Basal ganglia complex
5. What does TMS to human M1 do?
- Make it harder to discriminate actions
- Decreases M1 activity
- Causes MEPs in muscles
- Increases activation in visual and motor areas