1. According to Arbib & Rizzolatti, the development of the observers ability to conciously control their MNS results in?
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory biological laws
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory perceptual heuristics
- Ability to emit a voluntary signal forming a primitive dialogue between parties
- Recognition of the action and intention, forming common ground
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What blocks the mechanoreceptor input to tell you that you are not being touched?
- Re-entrant circuits in basal ganglia
- A nerve block in brachial plexus
- Basal ganglia complex
- Alpha motor neurones
3. Do MNS exhibit action specificity?
4. What is the main premise of simulation theory?
- To understand peoples actions we simulate them using motor systems
- We acquire and deploy a commonsense theory of mind re; causal and explanatory laws
5. Do MNS respond to hidden actions?