1. Where are mirror neurons (MNS) thought to be found?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If humans had a MNS, where would they be theoretically found?
- Premotor cortex
3. Which of these is NOT an argument against a human MNS?
- Neuroimaging is correlational
- Indirect evidence
- Human single cell studies have not shown evidence of converging activation
- Correlational evidence between visual and motor activity
4. What does TMS to human M1 do?
- Causes MEPs in muscles
- Decreases M1 activity
- Increases activation in visual and motor areas
- Make it harder to discriminate actions
5. What blocks the mechanoreceptor input to tell you that you are not being touched?
- Basal ganglia complex
- Re-entrant circuits in basal ganglia
- A nerve block in brachial plexus
- Alpha motor neurones