1. If humans had a MNS, where would they be theoretically found?
- Premotor cortex
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do MNS respond to hidden actions?
3. What does TMS to human M1 do?
- Causes MEPs in muscles
- Make it harder to discriminate actions
- Decreases M1 activity
- Increases activation in visual and motor areas
4. Which of these is NOT an argument against a human MNS?
- Human single cell studies have not shown evidence of converging activation
- Indirect evidence
- Correlational evidence between visual and motor activity
- Neuroimaging is correlational
5. What is a criticism of Simulation theory?
- The role of TOM is important to consider
- How do we inhibit the spontaneous movement?
- Cognitive systems not considered
- Relies on correlational evidence