1. According to Arbib & Rizzolatti, the development of the observers ability to conciously control their MNS results in?
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory perceptual heuristics
- Ability to emit a voluntary signal forming a primitive dialogue between parties
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory biological laws
- Recognition of the action and intention, forming common ground
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What blocks the mechanoreceptor input to tell you that you are not being touched?
- Re-entrant circuits in basal ganglia
- A nerve block in brachial plexus
- Basal ganglia complex
- Alpha motor neurones
3. Premotor cortex neurons...?
- Activate neighbouring muscles
- Move muscles on the opposite side of the body
- Provide input to M1 cortical neurons
- Operate single muscles
4. Do MNS typically respond to miming?
5. Does listening to words that use the tongue increase tongue MEPs?