1. How is M1 arranged?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Arbib & Rizzolatti, the development of the observers ability to conciously control their MNS results in?
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory biological laws
- Ability to emit a voluntary signal forming a primitive dialogue between parties
- Recognition of the action and intention, forming common ground
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory perceptual heuristics
3. What is a criticism of Simulation theory?
- Relies on correlational evidence
- Cognitive systems not considered
- How do we inhibit the spontaneous movement?
- The role of TOM is important to consider
4. Do MNS typically respond to miming?
5. Are motor pathways hemispherically crossed?
- Yes, left hemisphere controls right side of body
- No, left hemisphere controls left side of body