1. Do MNS typically respond to miming?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a criticism of Simulation theory?
- How do we inhibit the spontaneous movement?
- Relies on correlational evidence
- Cognitive systems not considered
- The role of TOM is important to consider
3. What is the main premise of simulation theory?
- To understand peoples actions we simulate them using motor systems
- We acquire and deploy a commonsense theory of mind re; causal and explanatory laws
4. In a single cell study in humans, where were neurons with MNS properties seen?
- PMC, M1 and F5
- Supplementary motor areas and hippocampus
- F5 and M1
- M1 and STS
5. Is Brocas area the human homologue of F5?