1. What does TMS to human M1 do?
- Causes MEPs in muscles
- Make it harder to discriminate actions
- Decreases M1 activity
- Increases activation in visual and motor areas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are motor pathways hemispherically crossed?
- Yes, left hemisphere controls right side of body
- No, left hemisphere controls left side of body
3. How many muscles do neurons in M1 operate?
- Muscle quadrants
- Lower/upper sections of muscles
- Single muscles
- Single muscle groups
4. Do MNS exhibit action specificity?
5. Does listening to words that use the tongue increase tongue MEPs?