1. According to Arbib & Rizzolatti, the development of the observers ability to conciously control their MNS results in?
- Ability to emit a voluntary signal forming a primitive dialogue between parties
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory perceptual heuristics
- Recognition of the action and intention, forming common ground
- Ability to form common ground based on causal and explanatory biological laws
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If humans had a MNS, where would they be theoretically found?
- Premotor cortex
3. Do MEPS reflect action specificty in action oberservation?
- Yes, watching hand action will increase MEPs in the hand
- No, MEPs reflect general muscle activation
- No, watching hand actions does not specifically activate hand muscles
- Yes, MNS are conclusively evidenced in humans
4. In a single cell study in humans, where were neurons with MNS properties seen?
- PMC, M1 and F5
- Supplementary motor areas and hippocampus
- F5 and M1
- M1 and STS
5. Which of these is NOT an argument against a human MNS?
- Human single cell studies have not shown evidence of converging activation
- Indirect evidence
- Correlational evidence between visual and motor activity
- Neuroimaging is correlational