1. Miles et al (2011) also found:
- Participants were unlikely to be synchronous with the outgrip
- Participants would try harder to be synchronous with the ingroup
- Participants would try harder to be synchronous with the outgroup
- Participants tried to be synchronous equally with the in-group and outgroup
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Van Baaren (2009) found that if an experimenter mimicked the participant more, liking
- Stayed the same
- Only increased if they were of the same gender
3. Which of the following is NOT a group outlined by Lumsden et al. (2012)?
- Pro-self individual
- Pro-self competitive
4. Which significant interaction did Lumsden et al. find?
- Pro-self > pro-social
- Pro-self individual > pro-self competitive
- Pro-social > pro-self
- Pro-self competitive > pro-self individual
5. Lumsden et al. found how many pro-self competitive participants?