1. What technique was used by the guards to undermine the prisoners?
- Learned helplessness
- All of the above
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Berger choose to stop his experiment once the 150v point was reached?
- In Milgrams experiment, this was the point at which most participants would continue onto the lethal voltage
- None of the above
- In Milgrams experiment, this was the point at which most participants refused to continue
- In Milgrams experiment, this was the point at which most participants began to object
3. What percentage of participants continued onto the 150v point when a confederate stopped at 75v? (Berger, 2009)
4. What percentage of participants continued until the 450v/unresponsive stage?
5. Which of the following describes coercive power?
- Identification with a powerful individual
- A powerful individual authorised by power structure to command
- Threatening of punishment for non-compliance
- Promise of reward in return for compliance