1. Which of the following is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Social support
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what voltage did Milgram (1963) predict all participants would refuse to continue?
3. What percentage of participants continued until the 450v/unresponsive stage?
4. Which of the following describes informational/expert power?
- A powerful individual authorised by power structure to command
- Believing another individual is better informed than self
- Promise of reward in return for compliance
- Identification with a powerful individual
5. "Foot in the door" obedience refers to:
- The idea that participants felt the experimenter was part of their 'ingroup'
- None of the above
- The idea individuals will obey commands in small increments
- The idea of passing responsibility onto another individual