1. In a variant of the Milgram (1963) experiment, how many participants continued to the lethal voltage when the instructions were provided via telephone?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many guards and prisoners respectively were in the Zimbardo prison experiment
- 11, 12
- 11, 10
- 10, 15
- 10, 11
3. "Foot in the door" obedience refers to:
- The idea individuals will obey commands in small increments
- None of the above
- The idea of passing responsibility onto another individual
- The idea that participants felt the experimenter was part of their 'ingroup'
4. Which of the following was NOT a finding of the Sprecher and Felmlee (1997) longitudinal study?
- Most participants reported a global imbalance of power
- Men were perceived as more powerful by males
- Those who were perceived as more emotional were perceived as more powerful
- The results were found to be stable over time
5. What technique was used by the guards to undermine the prisoners?
- Learned helplessness
- All of the above