1. At what voltage did Milgram (1963) predict all participants would refuse to continue?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Social identity theory related the results of the Zimbardo experiment to which types of power?
- Reward and legitimate power
- Coercive and referent power
- Referent/informational and reward power
- Referent/informational power only
3. After how many days was the Zimbardo experiment called off?
4. "Foot in the door" obedience refers to:
- The idea that participants felt the experimenter was part of their 'ingroup'
- None of the above
- The idea individuals will obey commands in small increments
- The idea of passing responsibility onto another individual
5. Which of the following is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Social support