1. Which of the following is NOT a factor influencing obedience?
- Social support
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of participants continued until the 450v/unresponsive stage?
3. At what voltage did all actually participants continue to? (Milligram, 1963)
4. "Foot in the door" obedience refers to:
- The idea individuals will obey commands in small increments
- None of the above
- The idea of passing responsibility onto another individual
- The idea that participants felt the experimenter was part of their 'ingroup'
5. Sprecher and Felmlee (1997) reported a ?% global misbalance of power in a couple?