1. Do WS children significantly differ from typically developing 4-5 year olds when matched for mental age in motion/form processing?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a cognitive phenotype in WS?
- IQ range from 40-90
- Impaired spatial and numerical skills
- Intact spatial and numerical skills
- Intact language, face recog and social interaction
3. Does WS show expressive or telegraphic language?
- Expressive as opposed to telegraphic in Down syndrome
- Telegraphic as opposed to expressive in Down syndrome
4. Typically developing children (at 4-5 years) are worse at?
- Worse at local over global features
- Worse at global over local features
- Worse at motion over form processing
- Worse at form over motion processing
5. What does neuroconstructivism emphasise?
- The role of gene expression THROUGH developement. Early cognitive profile inferred from adult end state. Fractionation of strengths and weaknesses across domains,disregard of environment
- The role of genes in coding cognitive abilities. Are specific cognitive modules selectively affected?