1. What categorises a evocative interaction in genotype-environment interactions?
- Child seeks out preferred environmnet bc of geno and phenotype interactions
- Phenotype emerges through childs behaviour on others behaviour
- Environment conducive to promoting certain phenotypes bc parents have geno and phenotype
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Behavioural learning includes;
- Classical conditioning, operant conditioning, imitation analogy
- Associative learning, analogy, imitation analogy
- Classical conditioning, operant conditioning, observational learning
- Associative learning, operant conditioning, observational learning
3. (Nurture's contributions) What is included in the exosystem?
- Social Wealth
- Racial and ethnic stereotypes
4. Which test of infant intelligence utilises visual-pair discrimination tasks?
- Fagans Test of Infant Intelligence
- Bayleys Scale of Infant Development (BSID)
- Stanford-Binet Test
- Weschler Intelligence scales
5. When is the effect of genes the strongest?
- Later in development as they increase in independence & interact with environment
- Earlier in development as they increase in independence & interact with environment