1. What categorises a passive interaction in genotype-environment interactions?
- Environment conducive to promoting certain phenotypes bc parents have geno and phenotype
- Phenotype emerges through childs behaviour on others behaviour
- Child seeks out preferred environmnet bc of geno and phenotype interactions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which intelligence test is widely used for children > 6 years, taps verbal comprehension and perceptual reasoning & increases with subtest difficulty with age?
- Fagan test of infant intelligence
- Weschler Intelligence Scale
- Bayleys Scale of Infant Development
- Stanford Binet test
3. Statistical learning includes;
- Associative learning, analogy, imitation analogy
- Classical conditioning, operant conditioning, observational learning
- Classical conditioning, operant conditioning, imitation analogy
- Associative learning, operant conditioning, observational learning
4. (Nurture's contributions) What is included in the macrosystem?
- Racial and ethnic stereotypes
- Social Wealth
5. What do behaviourist theories of learning emphasise?
- Changes in behaviour resulting from experience
- Changes in knowledge and cognitive underpinnings of knowledge acquisition