1. Which of these was NOT a main result from Ruff & Capozolli (2003)?
- Children of different ages rely on different attention strategies within sessions
- Children across ages do not differ in their responses to ST and MT conditions
- The type of attention given to toys differs with age
- Children across ages respond differently to ST and MT conditions
- Focused attention is broken differently across ages
- 42 month olds were least distracted in focused attention sessions
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can 6 month olds bind shape info to object representatios to identify object after reveal?
3. Which of these are two methods used to study memory in preverbal infants?
- Habituation and Rey figure task
- Rey figure task and Visual Paired Comparison task (VPC)
- Visual Paired Comparison task (VPC) and habituation
- Classical conditioning and Rey figure task
4. What is analogical reasoning?
- Comparing items that may appear different at first to extract deeper regularities
- Generations of predictions and hypothesis testing
- Cognitive tools, which can be either symbolic or material
5. Which of these are two salient characteristics of Information processing theories
- Limited processing speed and attentional capacity, flexible ways of working around limitations
- Limited processing speed and attentional capacity, limited ways of working around limitations
- Limited neural energy constrained by cognitive elements (e.g attention)