1. Which is not a major topic for IP accounts?
- Problem solving & reasoning
- Spatial reasoning
- Language learning
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is scientific reasoning?
- Cognitive tools, which can be either symbolic or material
- Generations of predictions and hypothesis testing
- Comparing items that may appear different at first to extract deeper regularities
3. In a study of control of attention by Ruff & Capozolli (2003), which age group were more distracted in single toy > multiple toy conditions?
- Equally distracted in al conditions
- 26 months
- 10 months
4. Can 6 month olds bind shape info to object representatios to identify object after reveal?
5. In Piaget's cognitive adaptation theory, what is assimilation?
- Fitting reality into ones cognitive organisation
- The mechanism by which cognitive organisations are applied to reality
- Adjustments to cognitive organisation resulting from IRL demans