1. Which age group use attention strategically?
- Older children
- Younger children
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Ruff & Capozolli (2003), in the multiple toy condition what was the main finding?
- Relative decrease in cas, settled and focused attention across age groups
- Relative increase in cas attention across age groups, decrease in settled and focused attention
- Relative decrease in cas attention across age groups, increase in settled and focused attention
- Relative increase in cas, settled and focused attention across age groups
3. In a study of control of attention by Ruff & Capozolli (2003), which age group were more distracted in single toy > multiple toy conditions?
- 26 months
- 10 months
- Equally distracted in al conditions
4. Can 6 month olds bind shape info to object representatios to identify object after reveal?
5. What characterises a SFTcore information processing theory?
- Computer as a metaphor for thought
- Studying human behaviour using experimental methods
- Computer as a simulation of thought
- Computers as representing the flow of information through the cognitive system