1. In core 'object' knowledge, define contact
- Objects move on connected, unobstructed paths
- Objects influence each others motion, only with contact
- Objects move as connected and bounded wholes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In infant representation of objects, at what age is there the A not B error?
- 18-24 months
- 8-12 months
- 12-18 months
- 0-8 months
3. What do results from Plunkett et al 2008 suggest?
- As children reach more linguistic phases, begin to incorporate linguistic/language cues into how they categorise
- As children reach more linguistic phases, begin to incorporate perceptual cues > language cues into how they categorise
4. In core object knowledge, cohesion; at what age is there knowledge of motion cohesion?
- 11 months
- 1-2 months
- 4-5 months
5. Which of these was NOT a manipulation in Plunkett et al 2008 investigating how language affects categories?
- Habituate to narrow set with one auditory label for two perceptual categories
- Habituate to broad set
- Habituate to both broad and narrow set
- Habituate to narrow set
- Habituate to narrow set with two auditory category labels
- Habituate to narrow set with two auditory perceptually inconsistent labels
Similar Psychology resources: