1. What is linked to deficits in controlled semantic retrieval in semantic aphasia?
- Left IFG damage
- VLPFC damage
- Hippocampus damage
- PFC damage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Forgetting as...?
- An inevitable consequence of working memory
- A need to control competition processes in retrieval
- An inevitable consequence of trace decay and intereference
- A need to suppress competition processes in retrieval
3. Knowledge v.s control processes = which impairments?
- Anterograde amnesia v.s retrograde amnesia
- Semantic Aphasia v.s Semantic Dementia
- Semantic dementia v.s Semantic Aphasia
- Retrograde amnesia v.s anterograde amnesia
4. Which structure is NOT included in the default mode network?
- Medial PFC
- Posterior cingulate
- Angular Gyrus
- Orbitofrontal cortex
- Anterior temporal lobe
5. Development of PTSD following trauma...?
- Linked to difficulty in using left IFG to suppress unwanted memories
- Linked to difficulty in using VLPFC to suppress unwanted memories
- Linked to difficulty in using ACC to suppress unwanted memories
- Linked to difficulty in using amygdala to suppress unwanted memories