1. Which structure is NOT included in the default mode network?
- Medial PFC
- Posterior cingulate
- Anterior temporal lobe
- Orbitofrontal cortex
- Angular Gyrus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does activity at encoding predict subsequent memory success?
- Anterior Temporal lobe & Angular gyrus
- VLPFC & Hippocampus
- Hippocampus & Anterior Temporal lobe
- VLPFC & Amygdala
3. Which structure underlies the neural basis of retrieval induced forgetting (two associates to each cue but only practice one)?
4. What is confabulation?
- Failures in encoding and detection of semantic memory
- Failure to inhibit irrelevant thoughts & detect implausible responses
- Failure to detect irrelevent information
- Failures in encoding and detection of declarative memory
5. What is a function of the ventrolateral PFC?
- Spontaneous episodic recollection
- Effortful retrieval with LOTS of competition (Left IFG selective attention)
- Effortful retrieval with LITTLE competition (Left IFG selective attention)
- Spontaneous semantic recollection