1. Which structure underlies the neural basis of retrieval induced forgetting (two associates to each cue but only practice one)?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a function of the ventrolateral PFC?
- Spontaneous episodic recollection
- Spontaneous semantic recollection
- Effortful retrieval with LOTS of competition (Left IFG selective attention)
- Effortful retrieval with LITTLE competition (Left IFG selective attention)
3. Where does activity at encoding predict subsequent memory success?
- Anterior Temporal lobe & Angular gyrus
- VLPFC & Hippocampus
- Hippocampus & Anterior Temporal lobe
- VLPFC & Amygdala
4. Can forgetting be positive?
5. What is linked to poor source memory and confabulation?
- Left IFG damage
- PFC damage
- VLPFC damage
- Hippocampus damage