1. Can forgetting be positive?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is linked to poor source memory and confabulation?
- Hippocampus damage
- VLPFC damage
- PFC damage
- Left IFG damage
3. Which structure underlies the neural basis of retrieval induced forgetting (two associates to each cue but only practice one)?
4. Where does activity at encoding predict subsequent memory success?
- Hippocampus & Anterior Temporal lobe
- Anterior Temporal lobe & Angular gyrus
- VLPFC & Hippocampus
- VLPFC & Amygdala
5. Which of these is NOT a deficit associated with PFC damage following Korsakoffs syndrome?
- Retroactive amnesia
- Behavioural changes (ie apathy)
- Retrieval failures & formation of memory failures