1. Which structure underlies the neural basis of retrieval induced forgetting (two associates to each cue but only practice one)?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a deficit associated with PFC damage following Korsakoffs syndrome?
- Retroactive amnesia
- Retrieval failures & formation of memory failures
- Behavioural changes (ie apathy)
3. Following damage to PFC, which is poorer; recall or recognition?
- Recall poorer than recognition
- Recognition poorer than recall
- Equally affected by damage to the PFC
4. What is retroactive interference in retrieval?
- New learning interfereing with retrieval of an old memory
- Old learning interfering with retrieval of a new memory
5. Following damage to the PFC, is source memory (discriminating between similar memories) affected?