1. What is proactive interference in retrieval?
- Old learning interfering with retrieval of a new memory
- New learning interfereing with retrieval of an old memory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can forgetting be positive?
3. Behavioural control is?
- The ability to control actions based on goals, Think-no think task.
- The ability to control actions based on goals, go-no go task.
- The ability to flexibly control thoughts in accordance with goals. Think-no think task.
- The ability to flexibly control thoughts in accordance with goals, go-no go task.
4. Where does activity at encoding predict subsequent memory success?
- Anterior Temporal lobe & Angular gyrus
- VLPFC & Amygdala
- VLPFC & Hippocampus
- Hippocampus & Anterior Temporal lobe
5. Which brain area activates the most during control of competition between memories?
- Orbitofrontal cortex
- Dendate gyrus
- Posterior VLPFC