1. What is retroactive interference in retrieval?
- New learning interfereing with retrieval of an old memory
- Old learning interfering with retrieval of a new memory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Reduced activation of VLPFC...?
- Rey figure copy task is easier
- Retrieval induced forgetting task is easier, forget competing mems more
- Spatial navigation task is easier
- Dot probe task is easier
3. What is linked to deficits in controlled semantic retrieval in semantic aphasia?
- Hippocampus damage
- PFC damage
- Left IFG damage
- VLPFC damage
4. Behavioural control is?
- The ability to control actions based on goals, go-no go task.
- The ability to flexibly control thoughts in accordance with goals, go-no go task.
- The ability to flexibly control thoughts in accordance with goals. Think-no think task.
- The ability to control actions based on goals, Think-no think task.
5. Following damage to the PFC, is source memory (discriminating between similar memories) affected?