1. Which structure is NOT included in the default mode network?
- Angular Gyrus
- Medial PFC
- Orbitofrontal cortex
- Posterior cingulate
- Anterior temporal lobe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does activity at encoding predict subsequent memory success?
- Anterior Temporal lobe & Angular gyrus
- VLPFC & Hippocampus
- Hippocampus & Anterior Temporal lobe
- VLPFC & Amygdala
3. Following damage to the PFC, is source memory (discriminating between similar memories) affected?
4. Cognitive control is?
- The ability to control actions based on goals, Think-no think task.
- The ability to flexibly control thoughts in accordance with goals, go-no go task.
- The ability to flexibly control thoughts in accordance with goals. Think-no think task.
- The ability to control actions based on goals, go-no go task.
5. What is linked to poor source memory and confabulation?
- PFC damage
- VLPFC damage
- Left IFG damage
- Hippocampus damage