1. Electrical stimulation during SWS boosted what type of learning?
- Verbal learning
- Procedural memory
- Visuospatial learning
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is characteristic of semantic dementia (SD)?
- Atrophy in hippocampus and amygdala
- Progressive loss of verbal concepts and knowledge for events
- Progressive loss of conceptual knowledge across modalities
- Degeneration of frontal parietal areas
3. Which memory type is self referential?
4. What characterises the temporal gradient in retrograde amnesia?
- Memories closer to birth are least impaired, more recent memories most impaired
- Memories closer to birth are most impaired, more recent memories least impaired
5. What is the main concept of Squire's view of consolidation?
- Slow learning in the hippocampus and interleaved learning
- Extraction of similarities between multimodal experiences to create concepts (semantic memory)
- Hippocampus has a time sensitive role in consoldation to the neocortex
- Hippocampus strongly encodes multimodal experiences and episodes