1. What characterises the temporal gradient in retrograde amnesia?
- Memories closer to birth are least impaired, more recent memories most impaired
- Memories closer to birth are most impaired, more recent memories least impaired
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What area are older memories more reliant upon following consolidation?
- The neocortex
- Dendate Gyrus
3. Which memory type is self referential?
4. In Kim & Fanselow (1992), how long was memory disrupted for following hippocampal lesions?
- 28 days
- 1 year
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
5. Who posits the theory of episodic THEN semantic?