1. Within the hippocampus, what are the main cell fields called?
- B1 and B3
- CA1 only
- CA1 and CA3
- CA3 only
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Hebb (1949), what is LTM a result of?
- Structural changes in cell axons and synapse
- Structural modification of cell assemblies
- Multiple nested feedback loops
- Neural networking
3. What makes hippocampal cells special for LTP?
- The synapses at the hippocampus are divided, containing more dendritic spines to enhance LTP
- Large amount of NMDA receptors @ the CA1 and CA3 synapses
- Dopamine release is triggered by LTP
- Large CA output @ the CA1 and CA3 receptors
4. Where does the hippocampus output?
- Via the subiculum
- Dendate gyrus
- Rhinal sulcus
5. Which is a key neurotransmitter in the PROCESS of LTP?