1. What is the LTP feature of specificty?
- ONLY synapses active during the stimuation have increased responses and other pathways to the same neuron are not.
- When synapses active during the stimuation have increased responses the surrounding cortical areas have decreased esponses
- Synapses active during the stimuation have increased responses aswell as other pathways to the same neuron
- Synapses active during stimulation show decreased responses when surrounding cortex is activated
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two types of memory appear to both require a relational code, linking place cells to amnesia?
- Episodic memory and spatial learning
- Declarative memory and spatial learning
- Procedural memory and spatial learning
- Episodic memory and declarative memory
3. Which of these acts importantly in spatial layout coding?
- Perirhinal cortex
- Parahippocampal cortex
- Rhinal sulcus
- Entorhinal cortex
4. What makes hippocampal cells special for LTP?
- The synapses at the hippocampus are divided, containing more dendritic spines to enhance LTP
- Large CA output @ the CA1 and CA3 receptors
- Large amount of NMDA receptors @ the CA1 and CA3 synapses
- Dopamine release is triggered by LTP
5. What is a characteristic hippocampal cell field?
- Loosely coiled
- Loosely folded
- Tightly folded
- Tightly coiled