1. Who created the Stanford-Binet Intelligence scale?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Ravens test become popular?
- Proved the existence of G
- Because of its non-verbal nature allowing for cross-cultural comparison
- Measured G
- Normally distributed data
3. What is the formula for IQ?
- Mental age/chronological age X 100
- Mental ageXchronological age /100
- Mental age/chronological age X Age-1
- Mental ageXchronological age / Age-1
4. What is the equation in the standardised Weschler Adult Intelligence scale?
- Actual test score/expected score for that age X 100 (then standardised)
- Standardised test score/expected score for that age X 100 (then standardised)
- Expected score for that age/Actual test score X 100 (then standardised)
- Standardised test score/Actual test score X 100 (then standardised)
5. Who is described as the 'Father of IQ tests'?