1. Who popularised the term 'Intelligence Quotient' (IQ)?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is described as the 'Father of IQ tests'?
3. What did Batterjee et al (2013) attribute the increase in Saudi Arabian Intelligence scores to?
- The economical development of the country
- The education system
- Child rearing
4. Which of these is NOT one of the main 4 components of the WAIS?
- Working memory
- Perceptual comprehension
- Verbal comprehension
- Perceptual organisation
- Processing speed
5. Who developed the concept of 'mental age'?