1. Which of these does NOT describe Fluid Intelligence?
- e.g Verbal analogies
- The ability to solve problems that depend on acquired knowledge
- The ability to solve abstract relational problems that have not been explicitly taught
- e.g Memory for lists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Termans study of highly gifted children (1992) show?
- Self discipline did not account for any of the variance of IQ
- Above average levels of satisfaction with life and wellbeing, but unimpressive achievements compared to high IQ
- Self discipline accounted for twice as much variance in final grades than IQ
- Below average levels of satisfaction with life and wellbeing and unimpressive achievements compared to high IQ
3. Why did Ravens test become popular?
- Proved the existence of G
- Because of its non-verbal nature allowing for cross-cultural comparison
- Measured G
- Normally distributed data
4. Which of these is NOT one of the main 4 components of the WAIS?
- Processing speed
- Perceptual organisation
- Perceptual comprehension
- Working memory
- Verbal comprehension
5. Is Cattels Fluid intelligence free from cultural influences?