1. Which of these describes Crystallised intelligence?
- e.g Verbal analogies
- The ability to solve abstract relational problems that have not been explicitly taught
- The ability to solve problems that depend on acquired knowledge
- e.g Memory for lists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula for IQ?
- Mental age/chronological age X Age-1
- Mental ageXchronological age / Age-1
- Mental age/chronological age X 100
- Mental ageXchronological age /100
3. Is Cattels Fluid intelligence free from cultural influences?
4. What did Batterjee et al (2013) attribute the increase in Saudi Arabian Intelligence scores to?
- The education system
- The economical development of the country
- Child rearing
5. Who created the Stanford-Binet Intelligence scale?