1. Which of these is NOT a good way to improve reliability in self-report questionnaires?
- Use unconventional language
- Ensure understanding
- Use conventional language
- Use suitable items
- Avoid abbreiviations
- Shorter questions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements would be characterised as having a LOW locus of control?
- Unhappy things in peoples lives are due to bad luck
- Unhappy things in peoples lives are due to their own mistakes
3. Which of these is NOT a projective test?
- Thematic Apperception
- Implicit association test
- Rorschach inkblot test
4. Which of these is not one of Allport's definitions of personality?
- Interaction of body and mind
- Influences a range of human exeriences
- An intergrated external system
- Relatively stable part of a person
- An adaptive organised system
5. Which of these are the best ways to reduce acquiescence?
- Balanced scales (e.g reversed items), Unambiguity (e.g refer to specific behaviours)
- Use emotive questions, Unambiguity (e.g refer to specific behaviours)
- Use emotive questions, Balanced scales (e.g reversed items)
- Use a Likert scale