1. Are LGN layers 1, 4, 6 contralaterally driven?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can we not tell to which eye a flash of light was presented to in a dark room?
- Because V1 cells are direction selective
- Because all V1 cells have equal input from each eye
- Because V1 cells are monocularly driven
3. What are layers 3-6 of the LGN?
- Parvocellular input
- Magnocellular input
4. Can pps with optic ataxia orient their hands correctly to a slot?
5. Can a pp with visual form agnosia orient their hands correctly to the slot?