1. Are LGN layers 1, 4, 6 contralaterally driven?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can we not tell to which eye a flash of light was presented to in a dark room?
- Because all V1 cells have equal input from each eye
- Because V1 cells are monocularly driven
- Because V1 cells are direction selective
3. Can pps with optic ataxia orient their hands correctly to a slot?
4. Which LGN layers are contralaterally driven?
- 1, 4, 6
- 5, 6, 7
- 2, 3, 5
5. Which of these does the MAGNOcellular stream NOT prefer?
- Low temporal frequencies
- Low spatial frequencies
- Fast flicker and motion
- No colour selectivity