1. Are LGN layers 1, 4, 6 contralaterally driven?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are layers 1 & 2 of the LGN?
- Magnocellular input
- Parvocellular input
3. Can a pp with visual form agnosia orient their hands correctly to the slot?
4. In Wong & Mack (1981), where were eye movements always directed to?
- The correct retinal position
- The perceived position
5. Ungleider & Mishkin (1982), what did inferotemporal cortex lesions to the monkey brain impair?
- Object recognition (impaired at task)
- Landmark discrimination (impaired at task)
- Face recognition
- Shape processing