1. Can a pp with visual form agnosia orient their hands correctly to the slot?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are LGN layers 1, 4, 6 contralaterally driven?
3. Ungleider & Mishkin (1982), what did posterior parietal cortex lesions to the monkey brain impair?
- Shape processing
- Landmark discrimination (impaired at task)
- Face recognition
- Object recognition (impaired at task)
4. Can pps with optic ataxia orient their hands correctly to a slot?
5. How many layers does the LGN have?
- 6 binocularly driven layers
- 3 monocularly driven layers
- 6 monocularly driven layers
- 1 binocularly driven layer