1. Which stream does optic ataxia affect?
- Posterior parietal cortex (dorsal)
- Posterior parietal cortex (ventral)
- Inferotemporal cortex (ventral)
- Inferotemporal cortex (dorsal)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which LGN layers are ipsilaterally driven?
- 1, 4, 6
- 5, 6, 7
- 2, 3, 5
3. Ungleider & Mishkin (1982), what did inferotemporal cortex lesions to the monkey brain impair?
- Object recognition (impaired at task)
- Landmark discrimination (impaired at task)
- Face recognition
- Shape processing
4. Which of these does the PARVOcellular stream NOT prefer?
- Low spatial frequencies
- Colour selectivity
- High Spatial frequencies
- Low temporal frequencies
5. Which of these is NOT a function shared by both streams?
- Coarse shape discrimination
- Contrast sensitivity
- Not being able to process brightness
- Processing brightness