1. When looking at ocular dominance for normal v.s monocularly deprived animals, where will there be the LEASt amount of cells?
- Ipsilateral (same side)
- Contralateral (opposite side)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The oblique effect means?
- We don’t see tilted lines as well as verticals and horizontals
- We don’t see horizontal and vertical lines as well as tilted lines
- We don’t see rotating lines as well as verticals and horizontals
- We don’t see tilted lines as well as rotating lines
3. At what age can an infant discriminate their mothers face from another face?
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 1 month
4. What is Astigmatic amblyopia?
- Increased visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
- Reduced visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
- Asymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurred
- Your cornea has different curvatures on the vertical and horizontal axes
5. What would an hyperopic eye be in anisometropic amblyopia?
- Out of focus
- In focus