1. What is Astigmatism?
- Reduced visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
- Asymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurredAsymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurred
- Your cornea has different curvatures on the vertical and horizontal axes
- Increased visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is a typical onset of amblyopia?
- After 6 yrs
- Before 6 yrs
- Before 1 yr
- After 1 yr
3. What is exotropic strabismus?
- An eye turn outward
- An eye turn inward
4. Which of these is NOT an associated (causative) condition with amblyopia?
- Monocular form deprivation (cataracts)
5. Which do newborn babies prefer?
- Simple square