1. The 'kitten carousel' experiment demonstrates?
- A kitten raised in a drum of vertical stripes will not develop horizontal sensitive cells
- Active visual experience is vital for normal visual development
- Passive visual experience is vital for normal visual development
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can infants show within 3 months?
- Pursuit eye movements
- Optokinetic nystagmus (a reflex, following movement and flicking back)
- Saccades to where a light is going to be
- Bringing an object to the fovea
3. When is a typical onset of amblyopia?
- After 6 yrs
- After 1 yr
- Before 6 yrs
- Before 1 yr
4. At birth, how much snellen activity is there?
5. When looking at ocular dominance for normal v.s monocularly deprived animals, where will there be the MOST amount of cells?
- Contalateral (opposite side)
- Ispilateral (same side)