1. What is Astigmatism?
- Your cornea has different curvatures on the vertical and horizontal axes
- Reduced visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
- Asymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurredAsymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurred
- Increased visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When looking at ocular dominance for normal v.s monocularly deprived animals, where will there be the MOST amount of cells?
- Contalateral (opposite side)
- Ispilateral (same side)
3. Which do newborn babies prefer?
- Simple square
4. What would an emmetropic eye be in anisometropic amblyopia?
- No high spatial frequencies
- In focus
- Out of focus
5. Is amblyopia correctable?