1. Which do newborn babies prefer?
- Plain screen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is amblyopia correctable?
3. What is Astigmatism?
- Your cornea has different curvatures on the vertical and horizontal axes
- Reduced visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
- Asymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurredAsymmetrical optics lead to some orientations becoming blurred
- Increased visual acuity in an otherwise normal eye
4. What does strabismus result in a loss of?
- Vision in adults
- Binocularity in adults
- Monocularity in adults
5. The 'kitten carousel' experiment demonstrates?
- A kitten raised in a drum of vertical stripes will not develop horizontal sensitive cells
- Active visual experience is vital for normal visual development
- Passive visual experience is vital for normal visual development