1. Which do newborn babies prefer?
- Simple square
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a test using stroboscopic movement in which the baby involuntarily follows the moving pattern (determined by luminance), what do protanomalous babies need?
- More red
- More green
3. What does strabismus result in a loss of?
- Binocularity in adults
- Monocularity in adults
- Vision in adults
4. In Hess (1956), could chicks fully adapt to the prisms in their pecking response?
- No, they only improved in accuracy
- Yes, and could reliably peck the target
5. Over the first few months of life, which of these is the increase in snellen acuity?