1. If I was looking at two objects 1 metre away, what is the minimum distance I can tell which is closer to me?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are pictoral cues useful for depth perception?
- They allow us to see depth without binocular disparity i.e with one eye
- They allow us to see depth with binocular disparity i.e with one eye
3. What is crossed disparity?
- Objects positioned closer than the fixation point on the horopter have crossed disparity
- Objects positioned further from the fixation point on the horopter have crossed disparity
4. What do targets falling on non-corresponding points produce? (Excluding panums)
- A single image
- Panums fusion area
- Diplopia (double images)
- The horopter
5. If I closed my left eye, and the target was further than my fixation point on the horopter, which diplopic image would disappear?
- Both images
- Left image
- Neither image
- Right image