1. In a movement detector, what is 'DELAY'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is induced movement?
- A stationary spot of light in total darkness APPEARS to move
- e.g blutack on the TV
- A moving spot of light in total darkness APPEARS to be stationary
3. In stroboscopic movement, what is the optimal time inbetween presentations for movement?
4. In a movement detector, what is 'AND'?
5. What model does motion of plaids support?
- Intersection of constraints model
- Autokinetic effect model
- Induced movement model
- Helmholtz Outflow model