1. Which theory wins when the world moves even when the eye is prevented from moving? (curare)
- Helmholtz Outflow
- Sherrington Inflow
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Ternus dispay, what does a short ISI create?
- Element motion
- Group motion
3. Is movement across the retina necessary for motion perception?
- No as tracked objects still appear to move
- No as the world stays still when we move our eyes
4. In a movement detector, what is 'AND'?
5. What happens at equiluminescence?
- Motion slows/disappears
- High rates of apparent motion
- Low rates of apparent motion