1. Does the vwfa respond to words in different formats?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who FIRST reported pure alexia in 1890?
3. What is characteristic of a logographic language?
- One symbol per word
- One symbol per syllable
- One symbol per phoneme
4. At what point does the vwfa become active according to EEG evidence?
- Within 150-200ms before word presentation
- Within 10ms before word presentation
- Within 150-200ms after word presentation
- Within 10ms after word presentation
5. What is an irregular exception spelling?
- Pronounciation is not as expected. could, pint, love, sword
- Pronounced as you would expect from their spellings. Hint, gore, boat, root