1. What is a regular consistent spelling?
- Pronounced as you would expect from their spellings. Hint, gore, boat, root
- Pronounciation is not as expected. could, pint, love, sword
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is characteristic of a alphabetic language?
- One symbol per phoneme
- One symbol per word
- One symbol per syllable
3. What are patients with pure alexia slow at?
- Discriminating between physical differences
- Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
- Matching on abstract graphic identity and Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
- Matching on abstract graphic identity
4. Does the vwfa respond to words in different formats?
5. At what point does the vwfa become active according to EEG evidence?
- Within 150-200ms before word presentation
- Within 150-200ms after word presentation
- Within 10ms after word presentation
- Within 10ms before word presentation