1. At what point does the vwfa become active according to EEG evidence?
- Within 10ms before word presentation
- Within 150-200ms after word presentation
- Within 150-200ms before word presentation
- Within 10ms after word presentation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are patients with pure alexia fast at?
- Discriminating between physical differences
- Matching on abstract graphic identity and Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
- Matching on abstract graphic identity
- Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
3. What does damage to the vwfa or disconnecting the vwfa from visual input cause?
- Pure dysgraphia
- Surface dyslexia
- Pure alexia (letter by letter)
- Phonological dyslexia
4. What is characteristic of a syllabic language?
- One symbol per phoneme
- One symbol per syllable
- One symbol per word
5. What is a dysgraphia?
- Intact letter identification, impaired ACCESS of the sounds or meanings
- Disorders of spelling and/or writing
- Impaired identification of LETTERS in words