1. What is characteristic of a syllabic language?
- One symbol per syllable
- One symbol per word
- One symbol per phoneme
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who FIRST reported pure alexia in 1890?
3. What is a visual word form?
- The different forms of a word converging upon the same abstract representation
- The same forms of a word converging upon the different abstract representation
- The different forms of a word converging upon different abstract representations
- The same forms of a word converging upon the same abstract representation
4. For pps with pure alexia, is identification of line drawings easier than reading?
5. At what point is there activation in both hemipsheres? (Barca, Connelision, Simpson (2011)