1. Which of these is NOT a clinical sign of neglect dyslexia/dysgraphia?
- Bisection of a line towards the LEFT
- Bisection of a line towards the RIGHT
- OMISSION of left sided targets in cancellation tasks
- Misreading the beginnings of words
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are patients with pure alexia fast at?
- Discriminating between physical differences
- Matching on abstract graphic identity and Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
- Matching on abstract graphic identity
- Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
3. At what point is information passed across hemipsheres? (Barca, Connelision, Simpson (2011)
4. What is a peripheral dyslexia?
- Disorders of spelling and/or writing
- Impaired identification of LETTERS in words
- Intact letter identification, impaired ACCESS of the sounds or meanings
5. Which of these is NOT a peripheral dyslexia?
- Surface dyslexia
- Pure alexia (letter-by-letter)
- Neglect dyslexia
- Attentional dyslexia