1. Does the vwfa respond more to words than consonant strings?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what point is information passed across hemipsheres? (Barca, Connelision, Simpson (2011)
3. What is a regular consistent spelling?
- Pronounced as you would expect from their spellings. Hint, gore, boat, root
- Pronounciation is not as expected. could, pint, love, sword
4. What are patients with pure alexia fast at?
- Discriminating between physical differences
- Matching on abstract graphic identity
- Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
- Matching on abstract graphic identity and Reading speed, also INCREASES with the number of letters in a word
5. At what point does the vwfa become active according to EEG evidence?
- Within 10ms before word presentation
- Within 10ms after word presentation
- Within 150-200ms after word presentation
- Within 150-200ms before word presentation