1. Does the vwfa respond more to words than consonant strings?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a central dyslexia?
- Deep Dyslexia
- Surface dyslexia
- Pure alexia (letter-by-letter)
- Phonological dyslexa
3. What is a central dyslexia?
- Disorders of spelling and/or writing
- Intact letter identification, impaired ACCESS of the sounds or meanings
- Impaired identification of LETTERS in words
4. Do disorders of semantic and syntactic processing have SIMILAR effects on spoken and written language processing?
- Yes, suggests shared processes
- No, suggests shared processes
5. Which of these is NOT a clinical sign of neglect dyslexia/dysgraphia?
- Bisection of a line towards the LEFT
- Misreading the beginnings of words
- Bisection of a line towards the RIGHT
- OMISSION of left sided targets in cancellation tasks