1. Where are words projected in the RVF projected to?
- Left hemisphere
- Right hemisphere
- Both hemispheres
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is characteristic of a alphabetic language?
- One symbol per phoneme
- One symbol per word
- One symbol per syllable
3. What does fMRI show the vwfa equally activating to?
- Both visual objects and written words
- Only visual objects
- Only written words
- Only visual word forms
4. For pps with pure alexia, is identification of line drawings easier than reading?
5. Which of these IS a central dyslexia?
- Attentional dyslexia
- Pure alexia (letter-by-letter)
- Surface dyslexia
- Neglect dyslexia