1. Shown by pps with surface dyslexia, what is the regularisation effect?
- Words with regular spellings are read faster and more accurately than irregular spellings
- Words with irregular spellings are read faster and more accurately than regular spellings
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which stage in 'steps towards writing' would a patient with alzheimers be impaired in?
- Allograph selection
- Grapheme selection
- Executing graphomotor pattern
3. Which route is impaired in deep dyslexia?
- Both the ventral and dorsal route
- Ventral route
- Dorsal route
- Partial damage to dorsal, intact ventral
4. What was the pattern of results in a study of patient BH?
- Spelling accuracy decreased as word length decreased
- Word length increased as spelling accuracy decreased
- Spelling accuracy decreased as word length increased
- Spelling accuracy increased as word length increased
5. Which places the most demand on control processes?