1. What kind of errors do pps with phonological dyslexia make?
- Lexicalisation errors
- Regularisation errors
- Phonological errors
- Frequency errors
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Graphomotor patterns
- Movement commands specifying the direction force and duration of a movement
- Letter forms
3. Which stage in 'steps towards writing' would a patient with afferent dysgraphia/parkinsons be impaired in?
- Executing graphomotor pattern
- Grapheme selection
- Allograph selection
4. What disease is surface dyslexia also seen in?
- Herpes Simplex Encephalitis
- Semantic dementia
5. What do pps with phonological dyslexia read EASIEST?
- Familiar words > inverted non-words
- Inverted non-words > Familiar words
- Familiar words > everything else
- Inverted non-words > everything else