1. What kind of process is spelling?
- Inherently serial
- Inherently parallel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do pps with phonological dyslexia read EASIEST?
- Inverted non-words > everything else
- Familiar words > inverted non-words
- Familiar words > everything else
- Inverted non-words > Familiar words
3. What is a lexicalisation error?
- Pronouncing irregular spelling words as if they are regular (pint --> pinnt)
- A non-word being read as a SIMILAR LOOKING real word (fint --> fine, poat --> boat)
- A real word being read as a SIMILAR LOOKING non word (fint --> fine, poat --> boat)
4. What kind of errors do pps with phonological dyslexia make?
- Frequency errors
- Regularisation errors
- Lexicalisation errors
- Phonological errors
5. Which stage in 'steps towards writing' would a patient with alzheimers be impaired in?
- Allograph selection
- Grapheme selection
- Executing graphomotor pattern