1. What kind of deficits do semantic dementia patients show?
- Regularisation errors, particularly for high frequency regular words
- Regularisation errors, particularly for low frequency irregular words
- Regularisation errors, particularly for high frequency irregular words
- Irregularisation errors, particularly for high frequency regular words
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What disease is surface dyslexia also seen in?
- Herpes Simplex Encephalitis
- Semantic dementia
3. Which stage in 'steps towards writing' would a patient with alzheimers be impaired in?
- Allograph selection
- Grapheme selection
- Executing graphomotor pattern
4. Which characterises surface dyslexia?
- Damage to both ventral and dorsal, problems with meaning and sound
- Damage to ventral, problems with meaning
- Damage to dorsal, problems with sound
5. What do pps with phonological dyslexia read EASIEST?
- Familiar words > inverted non-words
- Inverted non-words > Familiar words
- Familiar words > everything else
- Inverted non-words > everything else