1. What do the deficits in phonological dyslexia suggest?
- A weak dorsal route and a relatively intact ventral route
- A damaged ventral route and intact dorsal route
- A weak ventral route an relatively intact dorsal route
- A damaged dorsal route and intact ventral route
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of errors do pps with deep dyslexia make?
- Semantic errors
- Imageability effect
- Lexicalisation errors
- Regularisation errors
3. What kind of process is spelling?
- Inherently serial
- Inherently parallel
4. How are familiar words processed when we read?
5. Which of these can be seen from pps with phonological dyslexia?
- Better at regular words high frequency words > irregular low frequency words
- Better at familiar words > non-words and inverted nonwords
- Better at concrete words > abstract