1. Is there a double dissassociation between surface and phonological dyslexia?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are pps with deep dyslexia completely unable to do?
- Read inverted non-words aloud
- Read function words
- Reading concrete > abstract words
3. What do phonological dyslexics also have problems in?
- Verbal STM and manipulating phonemes in speech
- Regularisation errors
- Verbal STM only
- Manipulating phonemes in speech only
4. Graphomotor patterns
- Movement commands specifying the direction force and duration of a movement
- Letter forms
5. When is phonological dyslexia most disabling?
- During development as there is not a large sight vocabulary already established
- Adults, as there is a large sight vocabulary already established