1. What do pps with phonological dyslexia read EASIEST?
- Familiar words > inverted non-words
- Inverted non-words > everything else
- Inverted non-words > Familiar words
- Familiar words > everything else
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a peripheral dysgraphica?
- Deep Dysgraphia
- Graphemic Buffer Disorder
- Afferent Dysgraphia
3. What is an allograph?
- Letter forms
- Movement commands specifying the direction force and duration of a movement
4. Which of these can be seen from pps with phonological dyslexia?
- Better at familiar words > non-words and inverted nonwords
- Better at concrete words > abstract
- Better at regular words high frequency words > irregular low frequency words
5. What are characteristic of pps with deep dysgraphia?
- Inability to spell inverted words and phonological errors
- Inability to spell inverted non-words and phonological errors
- Inability to spell inverted non-words and semantic errors
- Inability to spell inverted words and semantic errors