1. What kind of properties do NON-LIVING things tend to be known for?
- Their functional properties
- Their sensory-perceptual properties
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can patients with deep dysphasia repeat unfamiliar words and non-words?
3. Which is NOT true of left hemisphere specialisation?
- Combining the meanings of sentences
- Extracting speech sounds (phonemes) from speech
- Distinguishing phonemes that need fine perceptual analysis
- Adapting to differences between speakers (e.g accents)
4. Which area does Herpes Simplex Encephalitis tend to affect?
- Medial temporal lobes
- Occipital poles
- Superior temporal lobes
- Anterior temporal lobes
5. What is represented first in Collins and Quinlans (1969) early model?
- Superordinate informantion (hierarchy)
- Subordinate information (hierarchy)
- Dominant information
- All information