1. Which area does Herpes Simplex Encephalitis tend to affect?
- Medial temporal lobes
- Superior temporal lobes
- Anterior temporal lobes
- Occipital poles
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do patients with deep dysphasia make semantic errors in reading FAMILIAR words
3. In semantic dementia (SD), what tend to be lost first?
- All features of objects
- Distinctive features of objects
- Generic features of objects
4. What is 'sensory' as opposed to 'functional' in the SF distinction?
- Knowledge is ABOUT vision
- What the object is used for
5. What are pps faster at classifying in Collins and Quinlans (1969) early model?
- A robin as a bird, as you dont have to go as far up the hierarchy
- A bird as a robin, as you dont have to go as far up the hierarchy