1. In Pobric et al (2010), what was predicted for the disruption to inferior parietal lobes?
- Affected naming for both high and low manipulable objects (not category specific)
- Affected naming for low manipulable objects (category specific) rather than high
- Affected naming for high manipulable objects (category specific) rather than low
- Affected naming for both high and low manipulable objects (category specific)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which brain area broadly represents meaning?
- Anterior Temporal poles
- Inferior temporal poles
- Superior temporal poles
- Medial temporal poles
3. In semantic dementia (SD), what tend to be lost first?
- All features of objects
- Distinctive features of objects
- Generic features of objects
4. What is represented first in Collins and Quinlans (1969) early model?
- Superordinate informantion (hierarchy)
- Subordinate information (hierarchy)
- Dominant information
- All information
5. What kind of route is taken for repeating words we have never heard before?
- A ventral semantic route
- A dorsal non-semantic route
- A ventral non-sematic route
- A dorsal semantic route