1. In a study by Pobric et al (2010), which areas were TMS applied to?
- Inferior parietal lobule, Occipital pole
- Anterior temporal poles, Inferior parietal lobule, Occipital pole
- Anterior temporal poles, Inferior parietal lobule
- Anterior temporal poles, Inferior parietal lobule, Amygdala
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'functional' as opposed to 'sensory' in the SF distinction?
- What the object is used for
- Knowledge is ABOUT vision
3. Which of these are factors which also affect retention/loss of meanings?
- Age of acquisition and Irregularity in language
- Age of acquisition, Irregularity in language and Familiarity (frequency)
- Familiarity (frequency) and Age of acquisition
- Familiarity (frequency) and Irregularity in language
4. Are deficits in semantic dementia category specific?
5. In semantic demantia, where is there MOST damage
- Left hemisphere
- Right hemisphere
- Both hemispheres
- Neither hemisphere (equal)