1. In which type of process does display size NOT significantly affect RT?
- Parallel search
- Serial search
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the 'two attentional pathways and semantic guidance' model (Wolfe et al, 2011), what does the selective pathway lead to?
- Non-specific gist recovery
- Selective bottleneck
- Semantic guidanance
3. What is access to the selective bottleneck controlled by?
- Automatic processes
- Semantic guidance
- Non-selective pathway
- Selective pathway
4. Is it easier or harder to find a target if the non-targets are highly similar? (Non-target similarity)
- No effect
5. Why does the result found from type distinct searches weaken the claims made?
- This data is NOT evidence of guided search
- Because the two distributions fall on the same point on the x axis, conjunction/type distinct processes are not as independent as first thought
- Because the two distributions fall on different points on the x axis, conjunction/type distinct processes are not as independent as first thought