1. Is it easier or harder to find a target if the non-targets are highly similar? (Non-target similarity)
- No effect
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an element used to select/inform in semantic guidance?
- Specific knowledge of the scene
- Attributes of the target
- General knowledge of the scene
- Structure of the scene
3. What was found in evidence supporting the value driven attentional capture model?
- A low value distractor item significantly increased RT
- A high value distractor item significantly slowed down RT
- All distractor items significantly increased RT
- A low value distractor significantly slowed down RT
4. What was found in a threat detection study by Tipples et al (2002)?
- Only found animal superiority effect
- Aswell as threat 'pop-out', found an animal superiority effect for threat (not well controlled)
- Only found threat pop out
- The study was poorly controlled, so much so that no conclusions could be drawn
5. In the 'two attentional pathways and semantic guidance' model (Wolfe et al, 2011), what does the non-selective pathway lead to?
- Selective bottleneck
- Non-specific gist recovery
- Semantic guidanance