1. What is "attentional guidance"?
- Recovery of certain features is selectively biased, some searches are just "easier" than others
- None of the above
- Demonstrated by the stroop task
- Evidence for controlled processes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the 'two attentional pathways and semantic guidance' model (Wolfe et al, 2011), what does the non-selective pathway lead to?
- Semantic guidanance
- Non-specific gist recovery
- Selective bottleneck
3. What is actually found for type distinct searches?
- A UNImodal distribution of slope values
- A BImodal distribution of slope values
- A NORMAL distribution of slope values
4. In which type of process does display size NOT significantly affect RT?
- Parallel search
- Serial search
5. What was found in evidence supporting the value driven attentional capture model?
- A high value distractor item significantly slowed down RT
- A low value distractor item significantly increased RT
- A low value distractor significantly slowed down RT
- All distractor items significantly increased RT