1. In which type of process does display size NOT significantly affect RT?
- Parallel search
- Serial search
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two key characteristics of attentional engagement theory?
- Non-target similarity and Target similarity
- Attentional resources and target similarity
- Target/non-target similarity and Non-target similarity
- Target/non-target similarity and Target similarity
3. Which test produces evidence indicative of serial (conjunction) search?
- Conjunction search results (Serial self-terminating search)
- Feature-search results (feature pop-out)
4. Why does the result found from type distinct searches weaken the claims made?
- This data is NOT evidence of guided search
- Because the two distributions fall on the same point on the x axis, conjunction/type distinct processes are not as independent as first thought
- Because the two distributions fall on different points on the x axis, conjunction/type distinct processes are not as independent as first thought
5. Which of these is NOT an element used to select/inform in semantic guidance?
- Attributes of the target
- Specific knowledge of the scene
- Structure of the scene
- General knowledge of the scene