1. What was found in evidence supporting the value driven attentional capture model?
- A low value distractor item significantly increased RT
- A high value distractor item significantly slowed down RT
- All distractor items significantly increased RT
- A low value distractor significantly slowed down RT
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is guided search guided by bottom up or top down features?
- Top down
- Bottom up
3. What was found in a threat detection study by Tipples et al (2002)?
- The study was poorly controlled, so much so that no conclusions could be drawn
- Aswell as threat 'pop-out', found an animal superiority effect for threat (not well controlled)
- Only found animal superiority effect
- Only found threat pop out
4. What is the ratio of present:absent slope that indicates serial self-terminating search?
5. What is actually found for type distinct searches?
- A UNImodal distribution of slope values
- A BImodal distribution of slope values
- A NORMAL distribution of slope values