1. What was found in evidence supporting the value driven attentional capture model?
- A low value distractor item significantly increased RT
- A high value distractor item significantly slowed down RT
- All distractor items significantly increased RT
- A low value distractor significantly slowed down RT
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "attentional guidance"?
- Evidence for controlled processes
- None of the above
- Recovery of certain features is selectively biased, some searches are just "easier" than others
- Demonstrated by the stroop task
3. In which type of process does display size NOT significantly affect RT?
- Serial search
- Parallel search
4. What is the main idea behind value driven attentional capture? (Anderson et al 2011)
- The value of the item guides attention, a top down model
- The value of the item guides attention, a bottom up model
5. What is the ratio of present:absent slope that indicates serial self-terminating search?