1. What is actually found for type distinct searches?
- A NORMAL distribution of slope values
- A UNImodal distribution of slope values
- A BImodal distribution of slope values
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an element used to select/inform in semantic guidance?
- Specific knowledge of the scene
- General knowledge of the scene
- Structure of the scene
- Attributes of the target
3. Is guided search guided by bottom up or top down features?
- Top down
- Bottom up
4. In the 'two attentional pathways and semantic guidance' model (Wolfe et al, 2011), what does the selective pathway lead to?
- Semantic guidanance
- Non-specific gist recovery
- Selective bottleneck
5. In which type of process does display size significantly affect RT?
- Serial Search
- Parallel Search