1. In a constraint based framework, what is ambiguity resolution seen as?
- A constraint satisfaction process
- A resource limitation
- A processing limitation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does spanish prefer?
- Early closure
- Late closure
3. Which theory states that context can override the garden path effect?
- Sausage machine
- Referential context
- Constraint based theories
4. Are constraint based frameworks parallel?
5. Where were the longer fixations in a study by Farzier & Rayner (1982)?
- Disambiguating regions, more regressions to ambiguous material
- Ambiguous regions, more regressions to disambiguating material