1. In Rayner & Frazier (1987), what did garden path sentences lead to?
- None of the above
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point, more regressive eye movements
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point
- More regressive eye movements
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not true of referential context theory?
- Weak interactivity
- Context can override the garden path effect
- Serial autonomous processing (Alternative parses generated in parallel)
- No such thing as a truly neutral context
- Incremental parallel processing (Alternative parses generated in parallel)
3. Are constraint based frameworks parallel?
4. Which feature of the garden path has best stood the test of time?
5. What does spanish prefer?
- Early closure
- Late closure