1. In Rayner & Frazier (1987), what did garden path sentences lead to?
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point, more regressive eye movements
- None of the above
- More regressive eye movements
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are constraint based frameworks parallel?
3. What is animacy?
- A semantic variable; whether a word can act
- A lexical variable; whether a word can act
- A morphological variable; how much a word can 'do'
- A prosodic cue; how much the word lends itself to prosody
4. Which feature of the garden path has best stood the test of time?
5. What does eyetracking provide a sensitivity to?
- Speed of lexical processing
- Channel switching
- Speed of processing of individual words
- Speed of semantic processing