1. Which theory states that context can override the garden path effect?
- Constraint based theories
- Referential context
- Sausage machine
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which feature of the garden path has best stood the test of time?
3. In a constraint based framework, what is ambiguity resolution seen as?
- A constraint satisfaction process
- A processing limitation
- A resource limitation
4. What does spanish prefer?
- Early closure
- Late closure
5. What is animacy?
- A semantic variable; whether a word can act
- A lexical variable; whether a word can act
- A morphological variable; how much a word can 'do'
- A prosodic cue; how much the word lends itself to prosody