1. Which theory states that context can override the garden path effect?
- Sausage machine
- Constraint based theories
- Referential context
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which feature of the garden path has best stood the test of time?
3. In a constraint based framework, what is ambiguity resolution seen as?
- A constraint satisfaction process
- A processing limitation
- A resource limitation
4. Are constraint based frameworks parallel?
5. In Rayner & Frazier (1987), what did garden path sentences lead to?
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point, more regressive eye movements
- More regressive eye movements
- None of the above