1. Which feature of the garden path has best stood the test of time?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are constraint based frameworks parallel?
3. In a constraint based framework, what is ambiguity resolution seen as?
- A constraint satisfaction process
- A resource limitation
- A processing limitation
4. What does the study by Frazier & Rayner support?
- A serial parser guided by interactivity
- An interactive parser guided by late closure
- A serial parser guided by late closure
- An interactive parser guided by minimal attachment
5. In Rayner & Frazier (1987), what did garden path sentences lead to?
- None of the above
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point, more regressive eye movements
- Longer fixations at disambiguation point
- More regressive eye movements