1. What do click displacement tasks measure?
- The size of the syntactic unit in parsing
- Vocabulary size
- The size of the semantic unit in parsing
- The size of the lexical unit in parsing
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is parsing a constructive process?
3. What are perceptual heuristics that are NECESSARY for parsing?
- Noun-Verb-Noun, Subject-Verb-Object
- Surface-structure cues
- Canonical sentence strategy
- Deep-structure cues
4. Where is the highest load in the clause?
- All of it
5. Describe a parallel autonomous parser
- Semantic info guides the parser, ONLY semantically plausible representations generated
- All possible syntactic representations are generated and semantics used to choose the most appropriate
- A purely syntactic representation is first constructed, then checked against semantic info