1. Which agents has HERV-W retrovirus been activated by?
- ERV9, HC2 and Toxoplasma gondii
- Influenzea virus and emotional stress
- Toxoplasma gondii (found in cat feces)and Influenza virus
- Toxoplasma godii and emotional stress
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where were enlargements found in Shenton et als (1992) study?
- Lateral ventricles and left temporal horn in SZ pps
- Right sylvian fissure and left temporal horn in SZ pps
- Left sylvian fissure and left temporal horn in SZ pps
- Sylvian fissure and lateral ventricles in SZ pps
3. Which side of temporal horn were enlargements predominantly found?
- Neither dies, all of the horn was enlarged
4. What did research by Falkai et al (2000) show?
- SZ pre-alpha cells moved faster from their starting positions as controls
- SZ pre-alpha cells tended to be generally further away from their starting positions
- SZ pre-alpha cells tended to be generally closer to their starting positions
- SZ pre-alpha cells moved at a similar rate from their starting positions as controls
5. In which brain area are enlargements thought to be associated with SZ?
- Temporal lobe
- Limbic system
Similar Psychology resources: