1. According to gain control...?
- Modularity can be expressed via local averages in localised parts of the cortex
- Neural activity is moderated by the local activity of the group across time and space
- Modularity can be expressed through local averages
- Neural activity is a poor indicator of cognitive function
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cells in LGN are tuned for...?
- Eye of origin
- Spatial frequency
3. What indicates a PERFECT function in gain control?
- The curve shifting to the right
- A mirrored curve
- The curve shifting to the left
- The curve flipping
4. Are older people better or worse at the disc motion task than younger?
5. What % of patients in Tunis carry the 'Parkinson' gene?
Similar Psychology resources: