1. Do spatial reference terms influence perception?
- Yes, Northern australian tribes use absolute over relative terms
- No, Northern australian tribes use relative over absolute terms
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is replacement?
- Can you use less sentient animals or computer models to achieve the same end?
- Animals should not be re-used unless there is a pressing reason. Minimise animal suffering.
- Are you using the minimum number of animals? Statistical power is important.
3. When tested at a coarse level...?
- There is little difference in colour discrimination across cultures
- There are significant differences in colour discrimination across cultures
4. Motion perception is influenced by...?
- Top down mechanisms, adaptation to static motion alters IRL perception
- Bottom up mechanisms, adaptation to static motion alters IRL perception
5. Which of these is NOT one of the three Rs?