1. How do the contrasts occur?
- They don't - there are no contrasts
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the sub-sections of the exposition?
- First and second subject
- First and second head
- Improvised introductions
- First and second transition scales
3. What kind of chords are used?
4. What is the texture (mostly)?
- No texture
5. Which of these is a key feature of classical music?
- Complicated textures
- Sudden dynamic changes
- Contrasts within movements
- Orchestras with no wind instruments
Similar Music resources: