1. What is the recapitulation?
- A totally improvised section
- The finishing section which changes the key of the piece
- The same as the exposition with a bit of variation
- A cadence
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the diatonic and functional harmony based around?
- Standard minor triads
- Standard major and minor triads
- Minor chords
- Major chords
3. Which is the section after the exposition?
- 3rd subject
- 1st subject
4. What rhythmic change(s) are used to add interest?
- Staccato and dotted quavers
- Syncopation and dotted rhythms
- Syncopation and melismas
- Slurs and syncopation
5. What instruments play the first subject?
Similar Music resources: