1. What is the diatonic and functional harmony based around?
- Standard minor triads
- Major chords
- Standard major and minor triads
- Minor chords
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the texture (mostly)?
- No texture
3. What instruments play the first subject?
4. What key is the exposition in?
- C# major
- It's atonal (no key)
- G minor
- Bb (relative) major
5. Which of these is a key feature of classical music?
- Contrasts within movements
- Complicated textures
- Sudden dynamic changes
- Orchestras with no wind instruments
Similar Music resources: