1. Which of the four movements in the symphony are we studying?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the recapitulation?
- A cadence
- A totally improvised section
- The same as the exposition with a bit of variation
- The finishing section which changes the key of the piece
3. What are the phrases?
4. What instruments play the first subject?
5. What does the melody in the second subject have?
- Descending G minor triad
- Ascending chromatic patterns
- Descending chromatic patterns
- Descending major scales
Similar Music resources: