1. How do they show the 'question' phrase?
- It finishes with an imperfect cadence
- It finishes with an interrupted cadence
- It gets louder
- It gets quieter
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What key is the second subject in?
- G minor
- Bb (relative) major
- C major
- C# minor
3. Which of these is a key feature of classical music?
- Orchestras with no wind instruments
- Contrasts within movements
- Sudden dynamic changes
- Complicated textures
4. What rhythmic change(s) are used to add interest?
- Slurs and syncopation
- Syncopation and melismas
- Syncopation and dotted rhythms
- Staccato and dotted quavers
5. What is the texture (mostly)?
- No texture
Similar Music resources: