1. What does the melody in the second subject have?
- Descending chromatic patterns
- Descending major scales
- Descending G minor triad
- Ascending chromatic patterns
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the recapitulation?
- A totally improvised section
- The same as the exposition with a bit of variation
- A cadence
- The finishing section which changes the key of the piece
3. What is the texture (mostly)?
- No texture
4. What are the phrases?
5. How do the contrasts occur?
- They don't - there are no contrasts
Similar Music resources: