1. What do the guards wear?
- Traditional soldier/guard red uniforms
- Black tops and black trousers
- Military style khaki uniforms
- Red t-shirts and blue jeans
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many sections are there in Swansong?
3. Who choreographed Swansong?
- Matthew Bourne
- Christopher Bruce
- Siobhan Davis
- David Bintley
4. What does the victim wear?
- An orange prisoner's jumpsuit
- A black top and black trousers
- A red t-shirt and blue jeans
- A black and white striped prisoner's jumpsuit
5. Which of these is not a prop used in Swansong?
- clown's nose
- cigarette lighter