1. Name one stimulus for Swansong
- Commedia dell'arte
- The accompaniment
- Music composed by an ex prisoner
- Civil war
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many dancers are there in Swansong?
3. How is Swansong structured?
4. What does the victim wear?
- An orange prisoner's jumpsuit
- A black top and black trousers
- A red t-shirt and blue jeans
- A black and white striped prisoner's jumpsuit
5. Which of these is NOT a way that the chair is used?
- As handcuffs
- A support for balances
- A burden
- A safe place