1. Who was the lighting director in Swansong?
- Siobhan Davis
- David Mohr
- Matthew Bourne
- Genevieve Bennett
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT the name of a section in Swansong?
- Cane dance
- Tea for Two
- Dance of the guards
- Final solo
3. Which of these dance styles is not used in Swansong?
- Rock & Roll
- contemporary ballet
4. What year was Swansong first performed?
5. Which of these was a stimulus for the choreographer of Swansong?
- His own experiences in prison
- the book 'A Man'
- The changing seasons
- 'The doomsday book of animals'