1. Which of the following cannot be transplanted?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when the immune system attacks a new transplanted organ?
- Internal Attack
3. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Making incisions
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
- Removing skin blemishes
- Correcting some visual defects
4. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Operating on the brain
- Opening the chest
- Only operating on children
5. What is endoscopy used to observe?
- Inaccessible parts of the body
- Main internal organs
Similar Health & Social Care resources: