1. Which of the following isn't a typical risk of transplant surgery?
- Extensive blood loss
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following cannot be transplanted?
3. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Making incisions
- Removing skin blemishes
- Correcting some visual defects
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
4. What is it called when the immune system attacks a new transplanted organ?
- Internal Attack
5. What is endoscopy used to observe?
- Main internal organs
- Inaccessible parts of the body
Similar Health & Social Care resources: