1. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Operating on the brain
- Opening the chest
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Only operating on children
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is endoscopy used to observe?
- Inaccessible parts of the body
- Main internal organs
3. Which of the following cannot be transplanted?
4. Which of the following isn't a typical risk of transplant surgery?
- Extensive blood loss
5. Which of the following is a major type of surgery?
Similar Health & Social Care resources: