1. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
- Removing skin blemishes
- Making incisions
- Correcting some visual defects
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what condition are operations carried out?
3. Which of the following is a major type of surgery?
4. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Opening the chest
- Only operating on children
- Operating on the brain
5. Which of the following cannot be transplanted?
Similar Health & Social Care resources: