1. In what condition are operations carried out?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Correcting some visual defects
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
- Making incisions
- Removing skin blemishes
3. Which of the following isn't a typical risk of transplant surgery?
- Extensive blood loss
4. What is it called when the immune system attacks a new transplanted organ?
- Internal Attack
5. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Opening the chest
- Only operating on children
- Operating on the brain
Similar Health & Social Care resources: