1. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Opening the chest
- Only operating on children
- Operating on the brain
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a major type of surgery?
3. What is endoscopy used to observe?
- Inaccessible parts of the body
- Main internal organs
4. What is it called when the immune system attacks a new transplanted organ?
- Internal Attack
5. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
- Removing skin blemishes
- Making incisions
- Correcting some visual defects
Similar Health & Social Care resources: