1. What is endoscopy used to observe?
- Inaccessible parts of the body
- Main internal organs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following cannot be transplanted?
3. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Operating on the brain
- Opening the chest
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Only operating on children
4. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Making incisions
- Removing skin blemishes
- Correcting some visual defects
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
5. In what condition are operations carried out?
Similar Health & Social Care resources: