1. What is endoscopy used to observe?
- Inaccessible parts of the body
- Main internal organs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Micro Surgery used for?
- Only operating on children
- Operating on the brain
- Operating on the eye and ear
- Opening the chest
3. What is laser surgery not used for?
- Making incisions
- Carrying out surgery on the eye
- Removing skin blemishes
- Correcting some visual defects
4. Which of the following isn't a typical risk of transplant surgery?
- Extensive blood loss
5. Which of the following is a major type of surgery?
Similar Health & Social Care resources: