1. what does NOP stand for?
- Nature, Origin, Purpose
- now, overall, personal
- nature, original, point
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the things to think about when answering a 16mrk question?
- reliability, what can you learn, do they support the Q, which supports the Q most?
- no conclusion, only one paragraph, link to question
- nop, is the question unsupportive
3. when was the first blood transfusion using blood types?
4. which allowed blood to be stored, stopped from clotting and could separate blood cells?
- bromine water, ice, a fridge
- citrate glucose solution, sodium citrate, crutial red blood cells
- calcium chloride, magnesium, carbolic acid
5. who discovered the main breakthrough on anaesthetics?
- edward jenner
- james simpson
- john snow