1. what were the three main problems with surgery 1845-1918
- pain, infection, blood loss
- infection, disease, treatments
- medicines, blood loss, cleanliness
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. how was pain dealt with?
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray
3. what are the things to think about when answering a 16mrk question?
- nop, is the question unsupportive
- reliability, what can you learn, do they support the Q, which supports the Q most?
- no conclusion, only one paragraph, link to question
4. in what year were blood groups found?
5. when was the first blood transfusion using blood types?