1. which allowed blood to be stored, stopped from clotting and could separate blood cells?
- citrate glucose solution, sodium citrate, crutial red blood cells
- calcium chloride, magnesium, carbolic acid
- bromine water, ice, a fridge
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. who discovered carbolic acid?
- lister in 1870-1880s
3. what are the things to think about when answering a 16mrk question?
- reliability, what can you learn, do they support the Q, which supports the Q most?
- no conclusion, only one paragraph, link to question
- nop, is the question unsupportive
4. how was pain dealt with?
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray
5. what does NOP stand for?
- Nature, Origin, Purpose
- now, overall, personal
- nature, original, point