1. when was the first blood transfusion using blood types?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does NOP stand for?
- nature, original, point
- Nature, Origin, Purpose
- now, overall, personal
3. which allowed blood to be stored, stopped from clotting and could separate blood cells?
- bromine water, ice, a fridge
- citrate glucose solution, sodium citrate, crutial red blood cells
- calcium chloride, magnesium, carbolic acid
4. who discovered carbolic acid?
- lister in 1870-1880s
5. how was pain dealt with?
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray