1. which allowed blood to be stored, stopped from clotting and could separate blood cells?
- bromine water, ice, a fridge
- citrate glucose solution, sodium citrate, crutial red blood cells
- calcium chloride, magnesium, carbolic acid
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. who discovered carbolic acid?
- lister in 1870-1880s
3. what does NOP stand for?
- nature, original, point
- Nature, Origin, Purpose
- now, overall, personal
4. how was pain dealt with?
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
5. what were the three main problems with surgery 1845-1918
- pain, infection, blood loss
- infection, disease, treatments
- medicines, blood loss, cleanliness