1. what were the three main problems with surgery 1845-1918
- medicines, blood loss, cleanliness
- pain, infection, blood loss
- infection, disease, treatments
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what year were blood groups found?
3. what are the things to think about when answering a 16mrk question?
- reliability, what can you learn, do they support the Q, which supports the Q most?
- no conclusion, only one paragraph, link to question
- nop, is the question unsupportive
4. how was pain dealt with?
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray
5. what does NOP stand for?
- Nature, Origin, Purpose
- now, overall, personal
- nature, original, point