1. in what year were blood groups found?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the first blood transfusion using blood types?
3. how was pain dealt with?
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray
4. which allowed blood to be stored, stopped from clotting and could separate blood cells?
- bromine water, ice, a fridge
- citrate glucose solution, sodium citrate, crutial red blood cells
- calcium chloride, magnesium, carbolic acid
5. what are the things to think about when answering a 16mrk question?
- nop, is the question unsupportive
- reliability, what can you learn, do they support the Q, which supports the Q most?
- no conclusion, only one paragraph, link to question