1. when was the first blood transfusion using blood types?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. who discovered carbolic acid?
- lister in 1870-1880s
3. how was pain dealt with?
- laughing gas, chloroform, ether
- amputation, happy gas, carbolic spray
- vaccination, germ theory, hand washing
4. what does NOP stand for?
- Nature, Origin, Purpose
- now, overall, personal
- nature, original, point
5. what are the things to think about when answering a 16mrk question?
- nop, is the question unsupportive
- reliability, what can you learn, do they support the Q, which supports the Q most?
- no conclusion, only one paragraph, link to question