1. What happened in 1848?
- Hannah greener died of a ingrown toenail- it scared
- Ether was discovered
- Carbolic spray was discovered
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were silk ligatures not successful?
- It didn't absorb carbolic spray
- It wasn't hygienic
- It was too expensive
3. Why didn't religious people agree with using chloroform in childbirth?
- Childbirth was supposed to be painful and using chloroform was interferring
- It could kill people
4. What was used after nitrous oxide?
5. What did karl landsteiner do?
- Discover blood groups
- Discover x-rays
- Discover carpulscles