1. How big is the magma chamber thought to be?
- 3 x new york city
- 2 x florida
- 2 x new york city
- 3 x florida
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many earthquakes are there at yellowstone each year?
3. How far would magma travel into the air?
- 50 m
- 50 km
- 5 km
4. How much lava would pour out?
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 inch layer
- enough to cover half of the usa with a 5 inch layer
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 m layer
5. How often is there an eruption at yellowstone?
- every 600,000 years
- every 60,000 years
- every 6 million years