1. How much lava would pour out?
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 m layer
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 inch layer
- enough to cover half of the usa with a 5 inch layer
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How big is the magma chamber thought to be?
- 3 x new york city
- 2 x florida
- 2 x new york city
- 3 x florida
3. How many people would be killed from the ash cloud?
- 0.5 million
- 1 million
- 1.5 million
4. How far would pyroclastic flow travel?
- 10,000 km
- 100 km
- 10 km
- 1000 km
5. What would the ash do to the world?
- fall to the ground, hard to travel
- stuck in atmosphere so block sunlight, temperatures drop
- absorb sun's heat, temperatures increase