1. How much material does a volcano need to eject to be a supervolcano?
- at least 10,000 km³
- at least 1000 km³
- at least 100 km³
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How far would magma travel into the air?
- 50 m
- 50 km
- 5 km
3. What is the supervolcano in Yellowstone national park called?
- yellowstone volcano
- yellowtone caldera
- yellowstone supervolcano
- supervolcano yellowstone caldera
4. How often is there an eruption at yellowstone?
- every 600,000 years
- every 60,000 years
- every 6 million years
5. What would the ash do to the world?
- stuck in atmosphere so block sunlight, temperatures drop
- absorb sun's heat, temperatures increase
- fall to the ground, hard to travel