1. How much lava would pour out?
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 m layer
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 inch layer
- enough to cover half of the usa with a 5 inch layer
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people would be killed from the ash cloud?
- 0.5 million
- 1 million
- 1.5 million
3. What is the supervolcano in Yellowstone national park called?
- yellowstone volcano
- supervolcano yellowstone caldera
- yellowtone caldera
- yellowstone supervolcano
4. How far would magma travel into the air?
- 50 m
- 50 km
- 5 km
5. What would the ash do to the world?
- stuck in atmosphere so block sunlight, temperatures drop
- absorb sun's heat, temperatures increase
- fall to the ground, hard to travel