1. How often is there an eruption at yellowstone?
- every 600,000 years
- every 60,000 years
- every 6 million years
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people would be killed from the ash cloud?
- 1.5 million
- 0.5 million
- 1 million
3. What would the ash do to the world?
- stuck in atmosphere so block sunlight, temperatures drop
- absorb sun's heat, temperatures increase
- fall to the ground, hard to travel
4. How many earthquakes are there at yellowstone each year?
5. How much lava would pour out?
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 inch layer
- enough to cover half of the usa with a 5 inch layer
- enough to cover the whole of the usa with a 5 m layer