1. GIGUE - What form is this piece in?
- Ternary form.
- Binary form, with fuagal elements.
- Rounded Binary form.
- Rondo form.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. SARABANDE - What kind of runs are used? Where?
- Scalic and triadic. Bar 11, from high-octave 'A'.
- Arpeggio-based passages. Bar 28, from high-octave 'A'.
- Scalic and triadic. Bar 9, from high-octave 'A'.
- Triadic only. Bar 7, from high-octave 'A'.
3. SARABANDE - What does the right hand play? Where?
- Crotchets. Bars 36-39.
- Accompaniment. Throughout piece.
- Some passages of semiquavers, some of demisemiquavers. Bars 18-20.
- Quavers. Bars 19-21.
4. BOTH - How often do the pieces use sequencing?
5. GIGUE - Give an example of functional harmony in this piece.
- The second half ends with a perfect cadence
- Both halves end with a plagal cadence
- Both halves end with a perfect cadence
- The first half ends with a perfect cadence