1. SARABANDE - What does the left hand have? Where?
- Constant crotchets. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
- Chickenpox. Index finger.
- Frequent passages of continuous, steady quavers. Bars 2-3.
- Occasional syncopated semiquavers. Bars 45-46.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. BOTH - How often do the pieces use sequencing?
3. SARABANDE - "I span the German fort!"
- Who cares?
- Castle Issues
4. SARABANDE - In which bar are there suspensions/auxiliary notes?
- Bar 28
- Bar 26
- Bar 24
- Bar 22
5. SARABANDE - What does the right hand play? Where?
- Some passages of semiquavers, some of demisemiquavers. Bars 18-20.
- Quavers. Bars 19-21.
- Crotchets. Bars 36-39.
- Accompaniment. Throughout piece.