1. GIGUE - Give an example of functional harmony in this piece.
- Both halves end with a perfect cadence
- Both halves end with a plagal cadence
- The first half ends with a perfect cadence
- The second half ends with a perfect cadence
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. SARABANDE - "I span the German fort!"
- Castle Issues
- Who cares?
3. SARABANDE - What kind of metre is this piece in?
- Complex triple time
- Simple triple time
- Compound triple time
- Easy triple time
4. BOTH - How often do the pieces use sequencing?
5. SARABANDE - What IS 'Fortspinnung'??
- Regular, repetitive motifs
- Short, regular 2-bar/4-bar phrases
- The constant 'spinning out' of a melody with small improvisatory changes.
- Improvisatory German knitting