1. SARABANDE - What kind of runs are used? Where?
- Scalic and triadic. Bar 11, from high-octave 'A'.
- Triadic only. Bar 7, from high-octave 'A'.
- Arpeggio-based passages. Bar 28, from high-octave 'A'.
- Scalic and triadic. Bar 9, from high-octave 'A'.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. GIGUE - What kind of metre is this piece in?
- Complex triple time
- Compound triple time
- Easy triple time
- Simple triple time
3. SARABANDE - What is notable about the ornamentation and embellishments in the piece?
- Written out
- Non-functional harmony
- Not used at all
- Used, but not written out
4. BOTH - How often do the pieces use sequencing?
5. SARABANDE - What form is this piece in?
- Binary form with fugal elements
- Ternary form
- Rounded Binary form
- Rondo form