1. GIGUE - Give an example of functional harmony in this piece.
- Both halves end with a plagal cadence
- The first half ends with a perfect cadence
- Both halves end with a perfect cadence
- The second half ends with a perfect cadence
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. SARABANDE - What form is this piece in?
- Binary form with fugal elements
- Ternary form
- Rounded Binary form
- Rondo form
3. GIGUE - What kind of metre is this piece in?
- Complex triple time
- Compound triple time
- Easy triple time
- Simple triple time
4. BOTH - What kind of keys do the pieces modulate to?
- No modulations.
- Closely-related keys.
- Relative minors.
5. BOTH - How often do the pieces use sequencing?