1. BOTH - Which instrument was Bach writing for?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. SARABANDE - "I span the German fort!"
- Who cares?
- Castle Issues
3. SARABANDE - Where in the bar does the beat fall? Example?
- First beat. Bar 4
- Second beat. Bar 11.
- Second beat. Bar 1.
- Third beat. Bar 3.
4. SARABANDE - What does the left hand have? Where?
- Chickenpox. Index finger.
- Occasional syncopated semiquavers. Bars 45-46.
- Frequent passages of continuous, steady quavers. Bars 2-3.
- Constant crotchets. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
5. GIGUE - What kind of metre is this piece in?
- Complex triple time
- Compound triple time
- Easy triple time
- Simple triple time