- Created by: steeeephtaylor
- Created on: 09-06-15 13:15
1. What is one key Point that Douglas raises?
- Suicide statistics are NOT socially constructed
- People are interested in suicide
- Societies do not share the same meaning of suicide
- Suicide is an objective fact
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who tried to add urbanisation to the factors that are likely to reduce social integration and sense of community?
3. What type of sociologists are Douglas and Atkinson?
4. What research method did Steven Taylor (1982) use when investigating deaths on the London Underground and who with?
- Interviews and coroners
- Interviews and people who tried to commit suicide on the London Underground
- Covert observation and witnesses
- Participant observation and train drivers
5. What type of suicide is it when a suicide bomber kills themselves?