1. What research method did Steven Taylor (1982) use when investigating deaths on the London Underground and who with?
- Interviews and people who tried to commit suicide on the London Underground
- Covert observation and witnesses
- Interviews and coroners
- Participant observation and train drivers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of suicide is linked to the over-intergration of the individual into society?
3. What is the problem with using statistics from 1840 - 1870?
- Can't read them
- Not reliable
- Don't exist
- Can't access them
4. What type of suicide is a result from a lack of social integration?
5. What is one key Point that Douglas raises?
- Societies do not share the same meaning of suicide
- People are interested in suicide
- Suicide is an objective fact
- Suicide statistics are NOT socially constructed