1. Which sociologist produced the classic sociological study 'Le Suicide' in 1987?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of suicide is it when a suicide bomber kills themselves?
3. What other point did Douglas raise?
- Suicide is popular in Catholicism
- The less integrated a society, the suicide rates will be lower
- The more integrated a society, the more likely it will be that a higher proportion of suicide will be covered up.
- Suicide rates are higher in poorer countries
4. What is the problem with using statistics from 1840 - 1870?
- Can't read them
- Can't access them
- Not reliable
- Don't exist
5. What type of suicide is a result from a lack of social integration?