1. What type of suicide is it when a suicide bomber kills themselves?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sociologist produced the classic sociological study 'Le Suicide' in 1987?
3. Who tried to add urbanisation to the factors that are likely to reduce social integration and sense of community?
4. What is the problem with using statistics from 1840 - 1870?
- Not reliable
- Can't read them
- Can't access them
- Don't exist
5. What research method did Steven Taylor (1982) use when investigating deaths on the London Underground and who with?
- Participant observation and train drivers
- Interviews and coroners
- Covert observation and witnesses
- Interviews and people who tried to commit suicide on the London Underground