1. Which sociologist produced the classic sociological study 'Le Suicide' in 1987?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of suicide is it when a suicide bomber kills themselves?
3. What type of sociologists are Douglas and Atkinson?
4. What other point did Douglas raise?
- The more integrated a society, the more likely it will be that a higher proportion of suicide will be covered up.
- The less integrated a society, the suicide rates will be lower
- Suicide rates are higher in poorer countries
- Suicide is popular in Catholicism
5. What is one key Point that Douglas raises?
- Societies do not share the same meaning of suicide
- Suicide is an objective fact
- Suicide statistics are NOT socially constructed
- People are interested in suicide