1. What type of suicide is it when a suicide bomber kills themselves?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of sociologists are Douglas and Atkinson?
3. What is one key Point that Douglas raises?
- People are interested in suicide
- Societies do not share the same meaning of suicide
- Suicide statistics are NOT socially constructed
- Suicide is an objective fact
4. What research method did Steven Taylor (1982) use when investigating deaths on the London Underground and who with?
- Interviews and coroners
- Interviews and people who tried to commit suicide on the London Underground
- Covert observation and witnesses
- Participant observation and train drivers
5. Which sociologist produced the classic sociological study 'Le Suicide' in 1987?