1. What other point did Douglas raise?
- The more integrated a society, the more likely it will be that a higher proportion of suicide will be covered up.
- Suicide is popular in Catholicism
- The less integrated a society, the suicide rates will be lower
- Suicide rates are higher in poorer countries
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who tried to add urbanisation to the factors that are likely to reduce social integration and sense of community?
3. What is one key Point that Douglas raises?
- Societies do not share the same meaning of suicide
- People are interested in suicide
- Suicide is an objective fact
- Suicide statistics are NOT socially constructed
4. What type of suicide is it when a suicide bomber kills themselves?
5. What type of sociologists are Douglas and Atkinson?