- Created by: steeeephtaylor
- Created on: 09-06-15 13:15
1. What other point did Douglas raise?
- Suicide rates are higher in poorer countries
- The more integrated a society, the more likely it will be that a higher proportion of suicide will be covered up.
- The less integrated a society, the suicide rates will be lower
- Suicide is popular in Catholicism
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one key Point that Douglas raises?
- Societies do not share the same meaning of suicide
- Suicide is an objective fact
- Suicide statistics are NOT socially constructed
- People are interested in suicide
3. What type of sociologists are Douglas and Atkinson?
4. What type of suicide is linked to the over-intergration of the individual into society?
5. Which sociologist produced the classic sociological study 'Le Suicide' in 1987?