1. What research method did Steven Taylor (1982) use when investigating deaths on the London Underground and who with?
- Interviews and people who tried to commit suicide on the London Underground
- Interviews and coroners
- Participant observation and train drivers
- Covert observation and witnesses
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who tried to add urbanisation to the factors that are likely to reduce social integration and sense of community?
3. What type of suicide is a result from a lack of social integration?
4. What type of sociologists are Douglas and Atkinson?
5. Which sociologist produced the classic sociological study 'Le Suicide' in 1987?