1. according to Durkheim's research where were the high suicide rates found?
- desserted areas
- Urban areas
- rural areas
- every area
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of moral regulation?
- when people do not abide to the law
- when people lose all values and do not consider morals
- social processes that keep people actions and desires in check
- social processes that do not keep peoples actions and desires in check
3. accoridn to douglas & atkinson suicide statistics are a?
- social construction
- the truth
4. what is the definiton of social integration?
- to extent to which individuals in sciety get a radical haircut
- the extent to which individuals are integrated into society and experience a sense of belonging
- the extent to which individuals are excluded from society
- the extent to which radical feminists accept that men are in charge
5. one clue coroners use to decide a death is suicide
- asking the relatives
- they do not use clues, they just know
- life history/ mental state
- pre- recorded suicide videos