1. interpretivists argue that suicice statistics are ?
- they are the best way to decide if a death was suicide
- they are highly relibale because only coroners interpret them
- invalid and unreliable as different coroners reach different verdicts on the same thing
- they are valid, they show a true picture of reality
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. who supports durkheim and douglas's ideas but expands on them?
3. according to Durkheim's research where were the high suicide rates found?
- desserted areas
- Urban areas
- rural areas
- every area
4. according to Durkheim what two social forces are linked to suicide?
- social integration & socialisation agencies
- social integration & moral regulation
- moral panic & folk devils
- social isolation & social integration
5. Durkheims reseach into suicide involved looking at?
- suicide notes
- official statistics