1. one clue coroners use to decide a death is suicide
- they do not use clues, they just know
- pre- recorded suicide videos
- life history/ mental state
- asking the relatives
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of moral regulation?
- when people lose all values and do not consider morals
- social processes that keep people actions and desires in check
- when people do not abide to the law
- social processes that do not keep peoples actions and desires in check
3. interpretivists argue that suicice statistics are ?
- they are valid, they show a true picture of reality
- invalid and unreliable as different coroners reach different verdicts on the same thing
- they are highly relibale because only coroners interpret them
- they are the best way to decide if a death was suicide
4. according to Durkheim what two social forces are linked to suicide?
- social integration & moral regulation
- social isolation & social integration
- moral panic & folk devils
- social integration & socialisation agencies
5. who supports durkheim and douglas's ideas but expands on them?