1. what is the definiton of social integration?
- to extent to which individuals in sciety get a radical haircut
- the extent to which individuals are integrated into society and experience a sense of belonging
- the extent to which individuals are excluded from society
- the extent to which radical feminists accept that men are in charge
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. according to Durkheim's research where were the high suicide rates found?
- Urban areas
- every area
- rural areas
- desserted areas
3. one clue coroners use to decide a death is suicide
- they do not use clues, they just know
- life history/ mental state
- asking the relatives
- pre- recorded suicide videos
4. who supports durkheim and douglas's ideas but expands on them?
5. interpretivists argue that suicice statistics are ?
- invalid and unreliable as different coroners reach different verdicts on the same thing
- they are the best way to decide if a death was suicide
- they are highly relibale because only coroners interpret them
- they are valid, they show a true picture of reality