1. what is the definiton of social integration?
- the extent to which individuals are integrated into society and experience a sense of belonging
- the extent to which radical feminists accept that men are in charge
- the extent to which individuals are excluded from society
- to extent to which individuals in sciety get a radical haircut
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. accoridn to douglas & atkinson suicide statistics are a?
- social construction
- the truth
3. who supports durkheim and douglas's ideas but expands on them?
4. interpretivists argue that suicice statistics are ?
- invalid and unreliable as different coroners reach different verdicts on the same thing
- they are highly relibale because only coroners interpret them
- they are valid, they show a true picture of reality
- they are the best way to decide if a death was suicide
5. according to Durkheim what two social forces are linked to suicide?
- social integration & moral regulation
- social isolation & social integration
- moral panic & folk devils
- social integration & socialisation agencies