1. Why do Britian and France stop funding the Aswan Dam?
- Nasser's growing strength in the Arab world
- Nasser's link with Communist countries
- Nasser's anti-Western policies
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Palestinians and Jordanians were killed when the PLO were expelled from Jordan?
- up to 30,000
- up to 15,000
- up to 50,000
3. When do Baathists take control of Syria?
4. Who is deeply involved in the war of attrition?
- USA and USSR
- USA and UK
- USSR and France
5. What is the Lavon Affair?
- Israel sabotaging US and UK property in Egypt
- Israel sabotaging Egyptian property in the West
- Egypt sabotaging US na dUK property in Israel
Similar History resources: