1. What is a key consequence of the 1973 war?
- both sides are more willing to compromise
- Israel have gained more territory
- the PLO are weakened
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do Britain and the USA agree to limit arms to Israel and Egypt?
3. When do the Arabs decide to use the oil weapon?
- when Israel capture the Sinai
- when Israel are threatening Cairo
- when Israel begin to mobilise
4. What is the Lavon Affair?
- Israel sabotaging US and UK property in Egypt
- Israel sabotaging Egyptian property in the West
- Egypt sabotaging US na dUK property in Israel
5. Who is deeply involved in the war of attrition?
- USSR and France
- USA and USSR
- USA and UK
Similar History resources: