1. Why do Britian and France stop funding the Aswan Dam?
- Nasser's growing strength in the Arab world
- Nasser's link with Communist countries
- Nasser's anti-Western policies
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Rogers Plan based on?
- Resolution 242
- Sinai 1
- Madrid Conference
3. When is the Egyptian-Syrian defence agreement?
- November 1966
- November 1965
- February 1966
4. How many Palestinians and Jordanians were killed when the PLO were expelled from Jordan?
- up to 50,000
- up to 30,000
- up to 15,000
5. When do Baathists take control of Syria?
Similar History resources: