1. When is the Egyptian-Syrian defence agreement?
- February 1966
- November 1966
- November 1965
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the Western powers worried about with refugees?
- disease and starvation
- spreading of Communism
3. When do the Arabs decide to use the oil weapon?
- when Israel are threatening Cairo
- when Israel begin to mobilise
- when Israel capture the Sinai
4. Who is deeply involved in the war of attrition?
- USSR and France
- USA and USSR
- USA and UK
5. What is a key consequence of the 1973 war?
- the PLO are weakened
- both sides are more willing to compromise
- Israel have gained more territory
Similar History resources: