1. Who is deeply involved in the war of attrition?
- USSR and France
- USA and USSR
- USA and UK
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does Sadat decide to go to war in 1973?
- needs to win back the Sinai by armed force
- assumes a superpower will intervene before either side win
- confident that the Arabs will win
3. Why do Britian and France stop funding the Aswan Dam?
- Nasser's link with Communist countries
- Nasser's anti-Western policies
- Nasser's growing strength in the Arab world
4. How many Palestinians and Jordanians were killed when the PLO were expelled from Jordan?
- up to 50,000
- up to 30,000
- up to 15,000
5. When do Britain withdraw from Suez?
- October 1956
- October 1954
- October 1953
Similar History resources: