1. In 1999, a trade surplus started. What started to be sold?
- High quality timber
- Manufactured goods
- Massive quantities of agricultural goods
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2009 how much Aid did Sudan receive?
- $2.4 billion- 10th in the World
- $2.4 billion- 7th in the World
- $2.4 billion- 9th in the World
- $2.4 billion- 4th in the World
3. Alot of the aid received was for Humanitarian purposes, but how much?
- $1.6 million- Number 10 in the World
- $1.3 billion- Number 3 in the World
- $1.3 billion- Number 1 in the World
- $1.9 billion- Number 1 in the World
4. How much does agriculture account for Sudan's GDP?
5. Why does the aid not necessarily reach the people who need it though?
- It is targeted at the wrong areas.
- It does, just not enough of it
- There is alot of corruption- 174/177 on the corruption index list.
- They dont get enough.