1. How much does agriculture account for Sudan's GDP?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. They have began to build international relations, an important factor for successful trade. Which countries have the formed trade agreements with?
- All neighbouring countries.
- Only the EU.
- Key players including Libya and Egypt.
- Most African countries
3. In the 1990's what was Sudan's main export?
- Oil and gas.
- Low profit agricultural goods
- Low profit timber
4. How much of the population live on less than $1 a day?
5. Why does the aid not necessarily reach the people who need it though?
- It is targeted at the wrong areas.
- There is alot of corruption- 174/177 on the corruption index list.
- They dont get enough.
- It does, just not enough of it