1. How much does agriculture account for Sudan's GDP?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the aid not necessarily reach the people who need it though?
- There is alot of corruption- 174/177 on the corruption index list.
- It does, just not enough of it
- They dont get enough.
- It is targeted at the wrong areas.
3. In the 1990's what was Sudan's main export?
- Low profit timber
- Low profit agricultural goods
- Oil and gas.
4. What type of government does Sudan have?
- Military Government with Authoritarian Leader
- Military Government
5. In 2009 how much Aid did Sudan receive?
- $2.4 billion- 10th in the World
- $2.4 billion- 9th in the World
- $2.4 billion- 4th in the World
- $2.4 billion- 7th in the World