1. In 2008 how many people were helped by food aid?
- The World Food Programme distributed food for 6 million people.
- The World Food Organisation distributed food for 6 million people.
- The World Food Programme distributed food for 10 million people.
- The World Food Programme distributed food for 2 million people.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1999, a trade surplus started. What started to be sold?
- Massive quantities of agricultural goods
- Manufactured goods
- High quality timber
3. How much does agriculture account for Sudan's GDP?
4. They have began to build international relations, an important factor for successful trade. Which countries have the formed trade agreements with?
- Only the EU.
- Most African countries
- Key players including Libya and Egypt.
- All neighbouring countries.
5. What type of government does Sudan have?
- Military Government
- Military Government with Authoritarian Leader