1. In 1999, a trade surplus started. What started to be sold?
- Massive quantities of agricultural goods
- High quality timber
- Manufactured goods
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the aid not necessarily reach the people who need it though?
- There is alot of corruption- 174/177 on the corruption index list.
- They dont get enough.
- It is targeted at the wrong areas.
- It does, just not enough of it
3. Alot of the aid received was for Humanitarian purposes, but how much?
- $1.3 billion- Number 1 in the World
- $1.3 billion- Number 3 in the World
- $1.9 billion- Number 1 in the World
- $1.6 million- Number 10 in the World
4. What type of government does Sudan have?
- Military Government with Authoritarian Leader
- Military Government
5. In the 1990's what was Sudan's main export?
- Oil and gas.
- Low profit agricultural goods
- Low profit timber