1. Name the first pioneer species?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes Secondary succession different to primary succession?
- Already has plants
- Is always due to a fire
- Starts with soil
- Takes longer
3. What starts to break down the bare rock to make soil?
- Acid rain
- All of the answers
- Animals standing on it
4. What is the definition of succession?
- Change overtime brought about by the organisms themselves
- Trees becoming the climax community
- The evolution of plants into trees
- The changing environment over time in a specific habitat
5. What happens to biodiversity after the climax community is reached?
- Levels off
- Stays the same