1. Which of these is NOT a reason for conservation?
- Aways species to co-exsits
- Encourage the climax community
- It looks nicer
- Maintains a large gene pool
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What starts to break down the bare rock to make soil?
- Animals standing on it
- Acid rain
- All of the answers
3. What happens to biodiversity after the climax community is reached?
- Levels off
- Stays the same
4. After lichens comes mosses. What are the different stages called?
- Swift stages
- Successive stages
- Seral stages
- Succession stages
5. What is the definition of succession?
- The changing environment over time in a specific habitat
- Change overtime brought about by the organisms themselves
- The evolution of plants into trees
- Trees becoming the climax community