1. Name the first pioneer species?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What starts to break down the bare rock to make soil?
- Animals standing on it
- Acid rain
- All of the answers
3. What is the definition of succession?
- The evolution of plants into trees
- The changing environment over time in a specific habitat
- Change overtime brought about by the organisms themselves
- Trees becoming the climax community
4. What does conservation stop from happening?
- Increase in biodiversity
5. What happens to biodiversity after the climax community is reached?
- Stays the same
- Levels off