1. What does conservation stop from happening?
- Increase in biodiversity
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. After lichens comes mosses. What are the different stages called?
- Seral stages
- Swift stages
- Successive stages
- Succession stages
3. Name the first pioneer species?
4. Which of these is NOT a reason for conservation?
- Aways species to co-exsits
- Encourage the climax community
- It looks nicer
- Maintains a large gene pool
5. What happens to biodiversity after the climax community is reached?
- Levels off
- Stays the same