1. The Argument From Doubt is....
- I can doubt everything, nothing is possible
- I can doubt my mind eists, but not my body
- I can doubt my body exists, but not my mind
- I can doubt nothing, everything is possible
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Descartes believes consciousness....
- Does not occur
- Descatres doesn't mention consciousness
- has no need to havve an explaination as it's a basic feature of the mind
- is a seperate entitiy from the brain, it needs to be kept healthy through reasoning (which takes part in the soul)
3. The Argument From Divisibility is.....
- My body is divisible into parts but my mind is not, so my mind and body are seperate entities
- Nothing is divisable
- My mind is divisible into parts but noy my body, so they are seperate
- My mind and body are divisible, obviously....
4. Substance Dualism is a reductive theory of the mind. True or False?
5. Who said: The mind has no location in order to intermingle with matter, which IS located
- Harrold Of Suffolk
- Sally Of Ibiza
- Elizabeth Of Bohemia
Similar Philosophy resources: