1. Descartes Argument for Clear and Distinct Ideas.....
- .....disproves The Mind/Body Problem
- ....is circular
- .....cannot be criticised
- ....was founded by Ryle
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Argument From Doubt is....
- I can doubt nothing, everything is possible
- I can doubt everything, nothing is possible
- I can doubt my body exists, but not my mind
- I can doubt my mind eists, but not my body
3. Descartes believes consciousness....
- has no need to havve an explaination as it's a basic feature of the mind
- Descatres doesn't mention consciousness
- is a seperate entitiy from the brain, it needs to be kept healthy through reasoning (which takes part in the soul)
- Does not occur
4. Descartes has how many arguements to prove his theory?
5. The next is....
- Clear and Distinct Ideas
Similar Philosophy resources: