1. Who said: The mind has no location in order to intermingle with matter, which IS located
- Harrold Of Suffolk
- Sally Of Ibiza
- Elizabeth Of Bohemia
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Substance Dualism is a reductive theory of the mind. True or False?
3. Ryle believes Descartes makes, what?
- No mistakes, Ryle is a substance dualist too!
- A category mistake: because he thought the mind is different from someone's behaviour when in fact they are the same thing
- A hypothetical mistake: because he assumes the implicit relationship between someone's behaviour and their actions
- A circular argument
4. One is the argument from....
5. Descartes has how many arguements to prove his theory?
Similar Philosophy resources: