1. One is the argument from....
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Descartes Argument for Clear and Distinct Ideas.....
- .....cannot be criticised
- .....disproves The Mind/Body Problem
- ....is circular
- ....was founded by Ryle
3. Substance Dualism is a reductive theory of the mind. True or False?
4. The Argument From Doubt is....
- I can doubt everything, nothing is possible
- I can doubt my body exists, but not my mind
- I can doubt nothing, everything is possible
- I can doubt my mind eists, but not my body
5. Descartes believes consciousness....
- Descatres doesn't mention consciousness
- has no need to havve an explaination as it's a basic feature of the mind
- Does not occur
- is a seperate entitiy from the brain, it needs to be kept healthy through reasoning (which takes part in the soul)
Similar Philosophy resources: