1. Descartes Argument for Clear and Distinct Ideas.....
- .....disproves The Mind/Body Problem
- ....was founded by Ryle
- ....is circular
- .....cannot be criticised
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Substance Dualism is a reductive theory of the mind. True or False?
3. Descartes believes consciousness....
- has no need to havve an explaination as it's a basic feature of the mind
- Descatres doesn't mention consciousness
- is a seperate entitiy from the brain, it needs to be kept healthy through reasoning (which takes part in the soul)
- Does not occur
4. Descartes has how many arguements to prove his theory?
5. Another is the argument from....
- Ideas and Concepts
Similar Philosophy resources: