1. The next is....
- Clear and Distinct Ideas
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said: The mind has no location in order to intermingle with matter, which IS located
- Elizabeth Of Bohemia
- Sally Of Ibiza
- Harrold Of Suffolk
3. Descartes believes consciousness....
- Does not occur
- Descatres doesn't mention consciousness
- has no need to havve an explaination as it's a basic feature of the mind
- is a seperate entitiy from the brain, it needs to be kept healthy through reasoning (which takes part in the soul)
4. Another is the argument from....
- Ideas and Concepts
5. Descartes Argument for Clear and Distinct Ideas.....
- ....is circular
- .....disproves The Mind/Body Problem
- ....was founded by Ryle
- .....cannot be criticised
Similar Philosophy resources: