1. What does 'utrum...an' mean when used with a pluperfect subjunctive?
- Having done ...
- Whether ... Or
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is the imperfect subjunctive formed?
- Infinitive + present tense endings
- Infinitive + isse + imperfect endings
- Perfect stem + isse + present tense ending
- Imperfect stem + present tense endings
3. What is the meaning of: senex ad urbem ambulavit ut Librum emeret?
- I asked the old man if he had bought a book in the city.
- The old man bought a book in the city.
- The old man walked to the city to buy a book.
- The old man walked to the city but did not buy a book.
4. What kind of subjunctive is portavissem?
- Perfect subjunctive
- Pluperfect subjunctive
- Imperfect subjunctive
- Future subjunctive
5. What does cum mean when it is used with a pluperfect participle?