1. What kind of subjunctive is portavissem?
- Perfect subjunctive
- Future subjunctive
- Pluperfect subjunctive
- Imperfect subjunctive
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does 'utrum...an' mean when used with a pluperfect subjunctive?
- Whether ... Or
- Having done ...
3. What does *** mean when it is used with a pluperfect participle?
4. How is 'ne' translated when used with the imperfect subjunctive?
- To not or so that ... Not
- What would be/could be
- In order to or to
- Who was to or who could/might
5. What is the meaning of: senex ad urbem ambulavit ut Librum emeret?
- I asked the old man if he had bought a book in the city.
- The old man walked to the city to buy a book.
- The old man walked to the city but did not buy a book.
- The old man bought a book in the city.