1. What does *** mean when it is used with a pluperfect participle?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of: senex ad urbem ambulavit ut Librum emeret?
- The old man walked to the city to buy a book.
- The old man walked to the city but did not buy a book.
- I asked the old man if he had bought a book in the city.
- The old man bought a book in the city.
3. How is the imperfect subjunctive formed?
- Infinitive + present tense endings
- Perfect stem + isse + present tense ending
- Imperfect stem + present tense endings
- Infinitive + isse + imperfect endings
4. What does 'utrum...an' mean when used with a pluperfect subjunctive?
- Whether ... Or
- Having done ...
5. How is 'ne' translated when used with the imperfect subjunctive?
- Who was to or who could/might
- To not or so that ... Not
- In order to or to
- What would be/could be