1. What point can be used to evaluate studies into workplace stress?
- The invention of new technology means our current knowledge is rapidly becoming out if date as technological advances may change stressors in the workplace
- Much of the research has relied upon evidence from self-report questionnaires
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the Social Readjustment Rating Scale?
- Homles and Rahe
3. Who carried out research into exam stress in 1984?
4. Who came up with the concept of Hardy Personality?
- Marmot and Kobasa
- Maddi and Kobasa
- Maddi and Meichenbaum
5. What are the weaknesses of SIT and Hardiness Training?
- Only suits those determined to stick with it, research cannot be generalized, produces require time and commitment and concepts may be overly compl
- They may have side effects and BZs are addictive, they only control symptoms not the cause and may produce withdrawal symptoms