1. What does ozone do?
- Absorbs and filters out ultraviolet radiation
- Creates ultraviolet radiation
- Keeps the Earth cool
- Absorbs oxygen in the atmosphere
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What disturbs the atmosphere?
- Having no convection currents
- Horizontal and vertical convection currents
- Vertical covenction currents
- Horizontal convection currents
3. What % of the atmosphere is within 40km of the earth's surface?
4. where is warming greater over the polar regions than in the tropical latitudes?
5. The tropopause acts as a cieling to what?
- Convection in the troposphere and an upper limit to weather systems
- The thermosphere
- The very top of the atmosphere