1. What does ozone do?
- Creates ultraviolet radiation
- Absorbs and filters out ultraviolet radiation
- Absorbs oxygen in the atmosphere
- Keeps the Earth cool
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % of the atmosphere is within 40km of the earth's surface?
3. Where is the weather zone located?
4. What is the atmosphere mainly made up of?
- Nitrogen and oxygen
- Methane and Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrogen and argon
- Argon and oxygen
5. The tropopause acts as a cieling to what?
- The thermosphere
- Convection in the troposphere and an upper limit to weather systems
- The very top of the atmosphere