1. What does ozone do?
- Absorbs oxygen in the atmosphere
- Creates ultraviolet radiation
- Absorbs and filters out ultraviolet radiation
- Keeps the Earth cool
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the weather zone located?
3. What disturbs the atmosphere?
- Having no convection currents
- Vertical covenction currents
- Horizontal convection currents
- Horizontal and vertical convection currents
4. where is warming greater over the polar regions than in the tropical latitudes?
5. What is the atmophere held to the earth by?
- Dense gases
- Gravitational Force
- The ozone layer