1. what type of base is Guanine
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. which if these is not an important purpose of DNA structure
- Be able to control expression of traits
- be able to faithfully replicate
- to be unstable for a fixed amount of time
- Be able to change in a controlled way
3. What type of base is uracil?
4. In what year did Rosalind Franklin identify the double helix of DNA
5. How does cytosine differ to Thymine?
- thymine has NH2 group on 4th carbon and has 2 double bonds
- thymine has NH2 group on 4th carbon and has 1 double bond
- cytosine contains NH2 group on 4th carbon & has 2 double bonds
- cytosine has NH2 group on 5th carbon only
- cytosine contains NH2 group on 5th carbon and has 2 double bonds