1. Who's study has been criticised for being particularly unethical and why?
- Kanner et al's study because the results were only correlational
- Marmot et al's study because data was obtained using questionnaires and not kept unanimous
- Brady's monkey study because all of the monkey's died painfully and slowly
- Frankenhaeuser's study because it had high ecological validity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Beck's cognitive triad does not include a negative view of
- The future
- The world
3. Which psychologist's study should not be used as an example of workplace stress?
- Marmot et al
4. Which is not a feature of someone with hardiness?
5. Having a strong feeling of control over one's life is called
- Internal locus of control