1. Having a strong feeling of control over one's life is called
- Internal locus of control
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a feature of SIT
- Application to real life situations
- Making an anxiety hierarchy
- Skill acquisition and rehearsal
3. Who's study has been criticised for being particularly unethical and why?
- Marmot et al's study because data was obtained using questionnaires and not kept unanimous
- Brady's monkey study because all of the monkey's died painfully and slowly
- Kanner et al's study because the results were only correlational
- Frankenhaeuser's study because it had high ecological validity
4. Hardiness is a trait of only Type B personality
5. Which is not a feature of someone with hardiness?