1. Drug treatments for stress do not...
- … help the patient to practise relaxation techniques and apply them to real life
- … slow down the activity of the central nervous system
- … reduce the activity of the sympathetic nervous system
- … slow down the activity of neurones making us feel relaxed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a feature of someone with hardiness?
3. Hardiness is a trait of only Type B personality
4. Beck's cognitive triad does not include a negative view of
- The world
- The future
5. What is not a feature of SIT
- Skill acquisition and rehearsal
- Application to real life situations
- Making an anxiety hierarchy