1. Which psychologist's study should not be used as an example of workplace stress?
- Marmot et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a feature of SIT
- Application to real life situations
- Making an anxiety hierarchy
- Skill acquisition and rehearsal
3. Which statement best describes Conceptualisation?
- Implying newly acquired relaxation and coping techniques to real life
- Taking on new challenges
- Identifying fears and and anxieties whilst establishing a relationship with the therapist
- Training to develop skills in coping with stress and relaxation techniques
4. Who's study has been criticised for being particularly unethical and why?
- Marmot et al's study because data was obtained using questionnaires and not kept unanimous
- Frankenhaeuser's study because it had high ecological validity
- Brady's monkey study because all of the monkey's died painfully and slowly
- Kanner et al's study because the results were only correlational
5. Beck's cognitive triad does not include a negative view of
- The future
- The world