1. Which statement best describes Conceptualisation?
- Taking on new challenges
- Training to develop skills in coping with stress and relaxation techniques
- Identifying fears and and anxieties whilst establishing a relationship with the therapist
- Implying newly acquired relaxation and coping techniques to real life
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which psychologist's study should not be used as an example of workplace stress?
- Marmot et al
3. Who's study has been criticised for being particularly unethical and why?
- Kanner et al's study because the results were only correlational
- Brady's monkey study because all of the monkey's died painfully and slowly
- Frankenhaeuser's study because it had high ecological validity
- Marmot et al's study because data was obtained using questionnaires and not kept unanimous
4. What is not a feature of SIT
- Skill acquisition and rehearsal
- Application to real life situations
- Making an anxiety hierarchy
5. Hardiness is a trait of only Type B personality