1. In Holmes and Rahe's study of life changes, how many medical records were studied?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. ACTH is a feature of which pathway?
- Pituitary-adrenal System
- Sympathomedullary Pathway
3. What do correlational studies tell us?
- That the study has high ecological validity
- That there is a relationship between two variables
- That the researcher doesn't know the hypothesis of the experiment
- That one variable causes an affect in another
4. Which statement describes the Resistance stage of GAS?
- The heart rate increases in the body
- The stressor remains for a long time so our bodies adapt to the situation
- After long term exposure our bodies can no longer cope with the stressor
- Our bodies perceive a stressor
5. What is not a trait of some with Type B personality
- Positive attitude
- Easy going