1. Which statement describes the Resistance stage of GAS?
- The stressor remains for a long time so our bodies adapt to the situation
- Our bodies perceive a stressor
- After long term exposure our bodies can no longer cope with the stressor
- The heart rate increases in the body
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a trait of some with Type B personality
- Positive attitude
- Easy going
3. What do correlational studies tell us?
- That the researcher doesn't know the hypothesis of the experiment
- That there is a relationship between two variables
- That one variable causes an affect in another
- That the study has high ecological validity
4. ACTH is a feature of which pathway?
- Pituitary-adrenal System
- Sympathomedullary Pathway
5. Which psychologise conducted a study of stress focused around civil servants
- Marmot et al
- Holmes and Rahe
- Kanner et al