1. what is the elasticity model?
- engineering roots, load becomes to heavy to bear, metal collapses
- stress should be viewed as a neutral term and in itself not a bad thing
- stress is biological response
- Fight or flight model
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Stress?
- term used to describe a wide range of feelings, symptoms,emotions and situations
- a term used to describe where we are
- hard to define
- a social response
- A term used to say hello
3. What is a strength of elasticity model
- explains multiple stressors
- it tells us how our body reacts to stress
- explains why we get motivated why we get motivated by stress
- positive model
4. What did Looker and Gregson say stress can be like?
- Good, frantic, humiliating
- Good, Bad, Ugly
- nice, lovely, joyous
- good, bad and evil