1. What is a strength of elasticity model
- it tells us how our body reacts to stress
- explains why we get motivated why we get motivated by stress
- explains multiple stressors
- positive model
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Stress?
- a term used to describe where we are
- term used to describe a wide range of feelings, symptoms,emotions and situations
- A term used to say hello
- a social response
- hard to define
3. What did Looker and Gregson say stress can be like?
- good, bad and evil
- Good, Bad, Ugly
- Good, frantic, humiliating
- nice, lovely, joyous
4. what is the elasticity model?
- engineering roots, load becomes to heavy to bear, metal collapses
- stress should be viewed as a neutral term and in itself not a bad thing
- stress is biological response
- Fight or flight model