1. how does the mass of a vehicle affect stopping distance?
- decreases thinking distance
- increases thinking distance
- increases braking distance
- decreases braking distance
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the mass of a vehicle affect thinking distance?
- may increase or decrease
- Not at all
3. Which of the below does not affect stopping distance?
- the weight on the object
- mass of the vehicle
- state of the breaks
- friction between the tyres and road
4. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road
- state of the brakes
- state of the road
5. What is braking distance?
- the distance a car travels while slowing down
- the proximity between you and that one person...
- the distance it takes for the brakes to be applied
- the distance it takes for the wheel of the car to rotate when braking