1. How doesn't the speed of a vehicle affect stopping distance?
- increases braking distance
- decreases thinking distance
- increases thinking distance
- trick question!
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How may a vehicle with a high mass affect braking distance?
- increases because it creates more friction
- It increases as it takes more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- Decreases as it take more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- decreases because it makes less friction
3. If a car had a stopping distance of 10 seconds and a braking distance of 7 seconds, what is the thinking distance?
- 70 seconds
- 0 seconds
- 17 seconds
- 3 seconds
4. How may a driver's reaction time be affected?
- if a driver is on drugs or drunk or tired it will increase
- if the car is going quickly
- if a driver is on drugs or drunk or tired it will decrease
- if somebody is focused on the road
5. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- state of the road
- state of the brakes
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road