1. How may a driver's reaction time be affected?
- if a driver is on drugs or drunk or tired it will increase
- if the car is going quickly
- if a driver is on drugs or drunk or tired it will decrease
- if somebody is focused on the road
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the mass of a vehicle affect thinking distance?
- Not at all
- may increase or decrease
3. If a car had a stopping distance of 13 ft, and a thinking distance of 5 ft,what would the braking distance be?
4. How may a vehicle with a high mass affect braking distance?
- decreases because it makes less friction
- It increases as it takes more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- increases because it creates more friction
- Decreases as it take more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
5. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- state of the road
- state of the brakes
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road