1. How may a vehicle with a high mass affect braking distance?
- It increases as it takes more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- decreases because it makes less friction
- Decreases as it take more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- increases because it creates more friction
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. how may reaction time affect stopping distance?
- if slow it may increase braking distance
- if slow it may increase thinking distance
- if fast it may increase braking distance
- if slow it may decrease thinking distance
3. If a car had a stopping distance of 13 ft, and a thinking distance of 5 ft,what would the braking distance be?
4. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road
- state of the brakes
- state of the road
5. What is braking distance?
- the distance it takes for the wheel of the car to rotate when braking
- the proximity between you and that one person...
- the distance a car travels while slowing down
- the distance it takes for the brakes to be applied