1. How may a driver's reaction time be affected?
- if somebody is focused on the road
- if a driver is on drugs or drunk or tired it will increase
- if a driver is on drugs or drunk or tired it will decrease
- if the car is going quickly
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. how may reaction time affect stopping distance?
- if slow it may increase braking distance
- if slow it may increase thinking distance
- if fast it may increase braking distance
- if slow it may decrease thinking distance
3. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road
- state of the brakes
- state of the road
4. What may a slippery road do to braking distance?
- keep it the same
- trick question
5. If a car had a stopping distance of 10 seconds and a braking distance of 7 seconds, what is the thinking distance?
- 70 seconds
- 3 seconds
- 0 seconds
- 17 seconds