1. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road
- state of the brakes
- state of the road
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How may a vehicle with a high mass affect braking distance?
- decreases because it makes less friction
- Decreases as it take more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- It increases as it takes more force to stop a vehicle with a higher mass
- increases because it creates more friction
3. If a car had a stopping distance of 10 seconds and a braking distance of 7 seconds, what is the thinking distance?
- 70 seconds
- 3 seconds
- 0 seconds
- 17 seconds
4. If a car had a stopping distance of 13 ft, and a thinking distance of 5 ft,what would the braking distance be?
5. Which of the below does not affect stopping distance?
- state of the breaks
- friction between the tyres and road
- the weight on the object
- mass of the vehicle