1. What is braking distance?
- the distance a car travels while slowing down
- the proximity between you and that one person...
- the distance it takes for the brakes to be applied
- the distance it takes for the wheel of the car to rotate when braking
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How doesn't the speed of a vehicle affect stopping distance?
- decreases thinking distance
- trick question!
- increases thinking distance
- increases braking distance
3. Which of the below changes thinking distance?
- amount of friction between the tyres and the road
- state of the brakes
- state of the road
4. What may a slippery road do to braking distance?
- trick question
- keep it the same
5. How does the mass of a vehicle affect thinking distance?
- may increase or decrease
- Not at all